Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Whole wheat bread
- soya granules - 1 cup
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Sambar powder - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Green chili 1-2
- Salt as needed
- Coriander leaves - finely chopped 2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 small piece
- Cloves 2
- Fennel 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Soak the soya granules & boil it with enough water. Then Drain and Rinse it.
- Then Again boil it with Some water, salt and milk. Drain water & keep aside.
- Heat pan with oil and add Cinnamon, cloves, fennel, curry leaves to temper.
- Add onion, green chilies and Saute for a minute. Immediately add ginger garlic paste & fry another minute in low flame.
- THen Add tomatoes and salt and Saute till mushy. Add the sambar powder, turmeric and mix well.
- After adding Powders, Add the drained cooked soya granules and Stir well.
- Allow to cook and finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Spray water if needed. Place this mixture on your bread and fry on both sides until golden in color.
100.9 KB Views: 19