Spotting in 2 months of pregnancy

hi friends, i am a silent reader of this site for quite long time. But registed today to ask one importnat question.

i am now two months pregnant. I am having spotting for the last two weeks, my doctor told me not to worry. But she said to come if i have any paint. I want to know if anybody is having a similar problem like what i have.

Please tell me i am really very much confused and tensed.

Re: June 2012 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!

hi friends, i am a silent reader of this site for quite long time. But registed today to ask one importnat question.

i am now two months pregnant. I am having spotting for the last two weeks, my doctor told me not to worry. But she said to come if i have any paint. I want to know if anybody is having a similar problem like what i have.

Please tell me i am really very much confused and tensed.
Hi radha congratulations on your preg. i didnt face this problem. Inga en dr sonathu spotting iruntha udane hospital vara solli irunthanga pa. neenga ethukum vera dr kita consult panni parunga.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Radha,
Spotting in 2 months of pregnancy is normal but bleeding with heavy cramps, passing tissues is not normal.. so check with your doctor about the spotting and make sure the featus is inside the utreus and not the ectopic pregnancy.. I am not scaring you, just that.. rule out all the risky options. Take bed rest as first 3 months are the vulnerable months.. Take care..