Starching Cotton Dresses

Hi All, I need a favour. Can anyone tell me how to starch cotton salwar using Revive?? Thanks in advance... Have a good day ahead..

Sujatha Suji

Friends's of Penmai
Thanks to Google(As always):

*** Using Liquid Starch

Step 1

Add liquid starch to your washing machine in the same manner you use laundry detergent. Follow the directions on the bottle regarding the quantity required for the size of your load.

Step 2

Dry clothing until almost dry but still a little damp.

Step 3

Press with a hot iron. This will activate the starch and make your clothes nice and crisp. The wetness allows for better stiffness than if the clothes are fully dried.

*** Using Spray Starch

Step 1

Wash your clothes normally.

Step 2

Dry your clothing until nearly dry. Remove it from the dryer while still a little damp. Lay the clothing on your ironing board and spray with a light, even coating of spray starch on just the area you are about to iron. (If you apply too much spray, the starch will flake off when pressed.) Press the sprayed area until flat and move on to next section, repeating the process until the entire garment is pressed.

Step 3

Repeat step #2 if the garment is not as stiff and crisp as you would like. [h=3]Source(s):[/h] For more information, tips, and advice, visit Janitorial Supplies & Cleaning Supplies | www.TheJanitorialSupply.com
Hope this helps!

Thank you Suji. Sorry for the delayed response

Sujatha Suji

Friends's of Penmai
Always welcome. Sorry for the delayed response from my side too.

thanks for sharing information i was also looking for this. and Suji you have a nice tag line "Google Must be a Woman, it Knows Everything." :thumbsup

Sujatha Suji

Friends's of Penmai
thanks for sharing information i was also looking for this. and Suji you have a nice tag line "Google Must be a Woman, it Knows Everything." :thumbsup
Thanks Roxy :)