Stomach pain during pregnacy?

I am dharani 4 months pregnant now. married before a year i had 2 miscarriages.
most of the times i suffer from stomach ache. whether this is normal? is it a symptom for miscarriage? i am very much worried

rameshshan

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Dharanika,

If you experience pain at your lower part of abdomen then no need to panic, as the tranformation of embryo to foetus occur n due to slight movenemt or hunger u may experience that. As Dr. informed to my wife who is carrying 3 mnths now.

If u experience pain in upper abdomen ie., above stomach. Make sure to visit ur Dr.

Wherever the pain may be, but if persists longer..go to ur Dr.

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Dharani

No need to worry at all.. Its common for many pregnant ladies. I too experienced it.

Its very important for you to be relaxed now. Dont think of the previous

miscarriages.

Talk to your doctor and take advice. I still remember my doctor saying "Just drink

water and relax if you have stomach pain"

Yes it is not some critical thing. If pain is of lower intensity, it may be of many little things. As said upper, it may be for movement or transforming of embryo into fetus and hunger, but if it retains for long time, you should must consult a doc. However first of all, take a deep breath and relax. Again it is not a critical thing to be very worry about it.