Suggestions plz

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
Hi friends.....I have 1 doubt.....enaku 35th day....i tested the pregnancy test....3times....but result negative thaa...bt last 2 kit layum after 1 &1/2 hr,2nd line lightah form aana maathi theriyuthu....so enaku doubtah irukuthu....hospitalku 40days ku appuram polamnu veetla solitanga. ...then no symptoms....so kit illama trsst pana mudiyuma?first nan concieve or delay period aanu enaku doubt....plz tell the suggestion....

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Hi friends.....I have 1 doubt.....enaku 35th day....i tested the pregnancy test....3times....but result negative thaa...bt last 2 kit layum after 1 &1/2 hr,2nd line lightah form aana maathi theriyuthu....so enaku doubtah irukuthu....hospitalku 40days ku appuram polamnu veetla solitanga. ...then no symptoms....so kit illama trsst pana mudiyuma?first nan concieve or delay period aanu enaku doubt....plz tell the suggestion....
Dear ramina,

Please take test after 40th day and if you receive the result like the same you can consult doctor, they will took blood test to confirm pregnancy. The presence of the hormone will be high after 40-45 days only.

For some women there are possibility for negative results in test during pregnancy.

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
Thanks for yr advice sis....
At 38th day,i have leriods....doc said next time ipdi delayed naa thyroid test eduthu parpomnu.....
Lets see...

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi @ ramina
Sorry for the delayed reply.
If it is the first time like this delayed periods, then dont worry.
But if delayed periods happen often, then you need to check the thyroid hormone as well.
If you waiting to conceive then go ahead with your gynaecologist's advice.