Summer Skin care tips...

It's very important to exfoliate the skin. Grab a body scrub and hit the shower. Gently rub your exfoliator in circular movements on your entire body from the shoulders down and rinse clean. Continue to do this 2-3 times a week for year-round beautiful skin.

Find a summery lotion that you won't forget to put on. I personally love to break out the coconut scented lotion for summer. Make sure you apply right after you dry off from your shower. You need to seal in the moisture your body just soaked in.

You should be using sunscreen at all times and reapply every 1-2 hours that you are in the sun to ensure a summer full of safe sun fun. I use Parachute Advansed body lotion summer fresh because it is light, has double sunscreen and is loaded with coconut milk.

It's quite something! I like your tips. In the name of face care, I just use Optimals White Clarifying Toner. I'm surely gonna use moisturiser regularly after having shower.

The scorching rays of the sun are always accompanied by skin woes that can rip the moisture from the skin and leave acnes and wrinkles if not given proper care and timely attention.

Thanks for Aruna, Your skin care tips is really helpful to every person who have oily skin and they have to preserve it in the summer. So its really a great job yo have done at here. I am appreciate your work which you have done at here.