symptoms of Heart Attack

hi friends
my hubby Dr. ramesh passed away due to cardiac arrest in jan dis year.
i want to alert all of u to take care of ur man because no one should undergo the pain i am undergoing now,
1. He is a teetotalar and does not hav any bad habits.
2. he is a diabetic being a doctor himself his sugar level is undercontrol he followed good food regime and exercise regularly
3. He is very active and brisk and return from his nursing home very actively in last nite
4. next day early morning at 4 he suddenly wake up and tell me uneasyness and he sweated profoundly with in five mts v reached hospital
5. but within 15 mts he breathed his last in front of my 13 year old only son and me which is a worst thing which never happens to any one.
6. Drs said this is a case massive silent HA because there is no chest pain and vomiting.
7. So FRIENDS TAKE CARE OF UR MAN CHECKING CARDIAC TEST REGULARLY FROM THE AGE OF 35.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear Uma,

Very sad to hear about sudden demise of your hubby. May his soul rest in Peace. Our Almighty has to give you power to withstand with this situation.

Thanks for sharing this warning message with us.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sorry for your loss,Uma.

Thanks for these details and precautions.

yes.....the Diabetic patients will not have any pain or discomfort till the last minute.

laddubala

Guru's of Penmai
Sorry Uma Periya izhappu ungalukku

Thanks for your concern and the article.

ramyaraj

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
ரொம்ப மனசுக்கு கஷ்ட்டமா இருக்கு உமா... என்ன சொல்றதுன்னே தெரியலை.

உங்களின் இந்த நிலையிலும் மற்றவர்களுக்கு இதே நிலை வரக்கூடாதுன்னு நினைக்கறீங்க பாருங்க. உங்க நல்ல மனசுக்காகவே ஆண்டவன் உங்களையும், உங்க பையனையும் நல்லா பார்த்துப்பார்.

Thanks for the awareness.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Sorry Uma. It is very sad to hear about the demise of your husband. May his soul rest in peace. We submit our prayers to The God, Almighty to give strength to withstand this loss and manage the situation.

sri suja

Friends's of Penmai
Really feeling sad to hear the death of your Hubby. Sometimes not able to understand God's calculation. Nothing can compensate your husband's lose. I pray God to give you strength and courage to bring up your son.