Talk about your In-Laws Here

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
Hi Rudhra... Very good idea to talk about our in-laws.

Considering my MIL & FIL, They are an another parents to me. They are very loveable and kind. I am very very lucky to have them in my life. I can feel their care and affection in each and every action what they are doing.

We, me and my mil still didnt get any silly fights and misunderstanding between us. I cant sure about me, but she is always adjusting with me, if i did anything wrong she points it without hurting me. I always admire her how can she be like this.

I was very much worried about my mil before my marriage since i was heard lot of stories from circle regarding mil character and fights. but after my marriage all things are vanished off. I am feeling my moms place here. getting moms care from my mil.

Thanks rudhra for making place to share about my in-laws here.

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Parijatham madam,
Vey happy to know that you got a very nice family members..
May you get this peaceful life throughout your life. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Considering my MIL & FIL, They are an another parents to me. They are very loveable and kind. I am very very lucky to have them in my life. I can feel their care and affection in each and every action what they are doing.

We, me and my mil still didnt get any silly fights and misunderstanding between us. I cant sure about me, but she is always adjusting with me, if i did anything wrong she points it without hurting me. I always admire her how can she be like this.

I was very much worried about my mil before my marriage since i was heard lot of stories from circle regarding mil character and fights. but after my marriage all things are vanished off. I am feeling my moms place here. getting moms care from my mil.

Thahseen

Commander's of Penmai
Hai daughter in laws ,
parijatham 's post la ullathu thaan en reply um.

But small correction no fights .
BUT
fight panninal en husband support kandipaaga enakku irukkadu.

bcoz he always says " avanga yellam vayasanavangal intha vayasil avangalai un istathukku valaikka mudiyadhu neen than adjust pannanum."

I agree with this..

I am very lucky .loving husband and caring in laws..
thanks to my mother who selected them for my life.
my marriage is arranged marriage.

enakku oru doubt??????
intha thread la yaarum post Pannala??????????

----Junaidha------

Thahseen

Commander's of Penmai
hi parijatham.. really you are lucky..

nice to know about you and ur relationship with inlaws junaidha.

can't get what u r asking?
hai rudhraa,
Ennoda kelvi enna na yaarume yen in laws patti pesala?

i can understand yella maamiyarum nallavangalaka irukkurathu kidaiyathu.

example my younger sister oda life la maamiyar Sari illa.

what to do???

BUT avangalai patti 1 nalla visayam koda illaiya share panna...

---Junaidha -------

Hi parijatham... you are very lucky to have another parents in the form of MIL. Happy to hear good words about your in-laws. have a peaceful and happy life ahead.

Hai daughter in laws ,
parijatham 's post la ullathu thaan en reply um.

But small correction no fights .
BUT
fight panninal en husband support kandipaaga enakku irukkadu.

bcoz he always says " avanga yellam vayasanavangal intha vayasil avangalai un istathukku valaikka mudiyadhu neen than adjust pannanum."

I agree with this..

I am very lucky .loving husband and caring in laws..
thanks to my mother who selected them for my life.
my marriage is arranged marriage.

enakku oru doubt??????
intha thread la yaarum post Pannala??????????

----Junaidha------
Hi junaidha.. nice to hear from you too... ya,your hubby is right.
their generation is totally different from ours. Inorder to make them understand our situations and desires, it is better to understand them and let we sacrifice something for them to get their love, affection, care and guidance.

congrats for having good family members with you. Wish you very good luck junaidha.

hai rudhraa,
Ennoda kelvi enna na yaarume yen in laws patti pesala?

i can understand yella maamiyarum nallavangalaka irukkurathu kidaiyathu.

example my younger sister oda life la maamiyar Sari illa.

what to do???

BUT avangalai patti 1 nalla visayam koda illaiya share panna...

---Junaidha -------
Hi Junaidha...

I too thought the same. why no one talked about their in-laws. and surprised to see the low responses here.

Whatever it may be, all ladies have some impressive points about their in-laws.Though, some negative thoughts about them might be the reason for not sharing about them here. Negative opinions and thoughts always dominate and over play on our positive views right.

I req you ladies to come forward to share about your own mil whatever it may be. the persons who are reading your experience (either from you or your in-laws side) may get the chance to note down do's and dont's in their married life.