Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Compression of the Tibial Nerve or its associated branches as the nerve passes underneath the flexor retinaculum at the Medial Malleolus [Ankle].

Symptoms:

1. Pain (often described as burning) radiating into the arch of the foot, heel and sometimes the toes.

2. Pins and needles or numbness may be felt in the sole of the foot.

3. Pain when running.

4. Pain when standing for long periods of time.

5. Pain is relieved by rest.

6. Pain is often worst at night.

7. Tapping the nerve (just behind the medial malleolus) may reproduce pain.

8. The area under the medial malleolus may be tender to touch.

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Good info Hamee! :thumbsup
Thanks Suji.... Actually my official Name is Hameetha and i like others to address me as Hamee, but Hameetha sillar pronounce panna theriyama kola panrathunala Nisha ne ella idathulaum solluvean...

ennoda family and close friends mattum dhan enaya Hamee nu solluvanga, Penmai la enaya Nisha dhan solluvanga, ippo Hamee nu neenga soldrathu enaku romba happy ya eruku.... Thanks dear :hug:

Useful info Nisha! Thanks:)
Thanks and welcome Karthi....

sujibenzic

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger

Thanks Suji.... Actually my official Name is Hameetha and i like others to address me as Hamee, but Hameetha sillar pronounce panna theriyama kola panrathunala Nisha ne ella idathulaum solluvean...

ennoda family and close friends mattum dhan enaya Hamee nu solluvanga, Penmai la enaya Nisha dhan solluvanga, ippo Hamee nu neenga soldrathu enaku romba happy ya eruku.... Thanks dear :hug:

Thanks and welcome Karthi....
Oh! happy happy Hamee! ini appadiye koopidaren...:thumbsup