temple for childless couples in coimbatore

Yaazhini15

Friends's of Penmai
Hi to the best of my knowledge there is no specific temple for childless couples. But Perur Pateeswara and Marudhamalai Murugan Temple both are famous here. I heard that many of them blessed after visiting these temples. Have faith and visit this temple. May god bless you with healthy Baby Soon.

kodiuma

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi deepi welcome to penmai if aarani is near by ur place there is puthra kaameshwarar temple there only thasarathan went and pray for child that time only all 5 of them born . the great rama has born so if u have time plz visit there i am also trying to go there still i am not able to go soon i willl go there and do some yaga

kodiuma

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi deepi welcome to penmai if aarani is near by ur place there is puthra kaameshwarar temple there only thasarathan went and pray for child that time only all 4 of them born . the great rama has born so if u have time plz visit there i am also trying to go there still i am not able to go soon i willl go there and do some yaga

sorry yaar intha previous post i have wrongly mentioned 5 its 4 of them

Last edited:

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi deepi....every month valarpirai shahti andru viratham irunthu kantha shashti kavasam daily padinga...daily karparakhshambgai slogam sollunga......marutha malai murugan kitta vendikonga..kandippa nallathey nadakum..en anubavathai thaan solluren pa....daily manam urugi kantha shashti kavasam padinga.....virAIvil neenga amma aaga vaazhthukkal.....any doubt means kellunga solluren....

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.