thalattu pattu in tamil

my baby is now 7 months old. i need good thalattu pattu in tamil, both lyrics and mp3 formats.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
There are so many songs in youtube jaya.. But you cannot download. I'l check and share the download formats soon. Meanwhile visit this website.

MusicIndiaOnline - Free Indian Music, Listen to Free Bollywood, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Carnatic, Hindustani, Devotional Music

I think it will be better for you to buy CDs.. Thaalattu padalgal by Bombay sisters, Krishna songs will be good...
Vatsalyam by Bombay Jayashree is also a good one.

My kid loves when I sing Aayarpadi maligayil and many other kannan songs. You also hear these songs and try singing on you own.. It will create a lovely rappo between you and ur kid:thumbsup

tnkesaven

Yuva's of Penmai
தந்தை உறவு:-
தாலாட்டில் தந்தையின் பெருமை பேசுகிறாள் தாய். அரைக்காசு சம்பளமென்றாலும் அரண்மனைச் சேவகமல்லவா? கைக்கட்டி வாய்பொத்தி ஜமீன்தாரிடம் ஊழியம் செய்யும் வேலைக்காரன் மனைவியின் கற்பனையில்
தொந்தி குலுங்க
துடை குலுங்க வேட்டி கட்டி
அந்தி நடை நடந்து உங்களப்பா
அதிகாரி வந்திறங்கி
கோர்ட்டு துறந்து
குறிஞ்சி மேல் உட்கார்ந்து
கேசை விசாரிக்கும்
கவர்னரோ உங்களப்பா
என்று அப்பா (தந்தை) என்ற உறவினைப் பெருமையுடன் வெளிப்படுத்துகிறாள்

Newnathi

Citizen's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi frnds.... better sing songs on ur own voice to the child..... dont mind that whether u r singing perfect or not.... just sing from heart on ur own voice.... try to avoid cd or dvd....

Guruji

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Well said Nathiya... thats too good for the child too :)

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi

I my suggestion also to sing the thaalattu paatu on our own voice whether we sing full song or not

as the kid got very good observing power if you sing that the small one will be happy and satisfied thinking that my mom is here with me i am safe.

Whoever sings what ever CD we put mother is mother no body can replace her

you know when i deliver i never knew any thalattu paatu i used to sing aararo aariraroo in different modulation and my own tune . If i stop in between she will start her cry till she sleeps i will sing the same only

so my choice is mother own thalattu only