The best thing you love/loved when/while you are pregnant!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey preggy Moms!!! and Dad-to- be's!!!

Its been long time since there is any interactive session in pregnancy forum. So lets do it...
Moms /Mom-to-be's you can share here what you really liked while you are/were pregnant..I know.. Right from the first day of hearing the news that you are pregnant, each and every moment is so special..but still there should be some particular happening/a routine that you loved.. share with us..and spare some guilty pleasure.. as you are not alone :)...
Dad to be's you can also join this thread and share what you loved during your (wife's)pregnancy period.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Ok let me start, the one thing I just loved in my both pregnancy is EATING....

Before that i had to be in diet for slim looking.. As soon as I got pregnant, I just started eating whatever I liked... that too choc cake/molten choc..brownie.. warm choc cake.. etc etc.... Just any food... Eating and taking rest...

But nalla saaptu.. en son.. less weight thaan. he he he... saaptathulaam enga pocho....Just loved that one thing during pregnancy.. During the second time... preg aanathuku santhosama irundheno illayo.. palaya badi...nalla saapdulaam thaan ennaku thonuchu...:p

Ha ha i have to agree with nlakshmi, i loved eating anything and everything i needed and also people will help me to get water , snacks etc., and i get to Park in special Pregnancy Parking and get easy access to stores.

Thahseen

Commander's of Penmai
Hai guys,
naan Ennoda first pregnancy appo DR advice padi daily egg saapitadulae baby nalla wait gain panniduchu. So delivery ku 2 weeks before DR egg stop panna sollitaanga. Yennoda daughter 3.5 kg irundhaal.:cheer:

yennoda second pregnancy la enakku non veg allergy aakiduchu.....
so :Cry: ,
yennoda son 2.75 thaan irunthaan.
i luv my two kids BUT I luv my first pregnancy...bcoz yella relatives um niraiyya sweets ( home made)than thaanga.
-- Junaidha --

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
hi lakshmi.. good thread.. sure all mothers and preggers will enjoy.

I loved the movements of my son in my womb.. its really new feel and whenever he kicked me or moving i felt so happy that a new being is growing in me.. i read holy scriptures like bagavad gita, ramayanam to him and tell good motivation books, stories and daily activities what we are doing today etc...

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Thanks rudhraa for sharing....

About reading books, i have a nice experience...
I was told the same, so I borrowed ramayana and was told to read sundara kaandam.. ha ha ha... I really tried till my delivery.. but couldnot get the interest to read that...not even single page.. It was a big book right.. so whenever i see that book, I somewhat felt sleepy or tired:p...so I watched ramayana serial:LOL

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.