The bliss we had,when we met our husband first time

gvc

HI FRIENDS,every one keeps in mind the occasion ,first day we met our husband.IN tamil i can say it as PONNU PARPATHU.NOW it gives us immense happy and we are sharing with our husbands ,friends.IF you want to share you can.MINE happened 19 years before.THOSE days they didnt allow us to talk.SO orakkannal sight adichathuthan.Forunately i happened to saw him in the bazar at trichy.but he was in the opposite side of the road.SO second time also sightingthan,:bfp:

i am my better half were first met on a bridge lied in between out ways to home on the same track we used walk along .. rest of the things were quite fascinating as we attracted to each other and fell in love .. started dating that went on for 3 years and then resulted into a happy married life still !!

gayathripattabi

Friends's of Penmai
frnz,

i was not interested in marriage ..esp this ponnu pakkarathu .. like standing in frontof others and all... so sema fight enga amma kitta.. next day enna pakka varanaga.. soo night ellam eppudi "no" solrathu orae rehersal than..:) but next day morning when i saw him thru window...i fell in love... i liked him very much at first sight itself... apram enna i said "OK"... my mom was surprised and cudnt belive me... then dum dum dum than:)

in addition... we still go on walk to the same foot bridge whenever get free time and it still realizes us that time and sweet romance we are sharing from then and now as well .. wishing for everyone gets the same love and care from their close ones as well .. God Bless U All !

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.