Therapeutic and Remedial massages

Hi,

I have some plans to open a SPA for Therapeutic and Remedial massages in India.Does anyone aware of similar facilities in India/Chennai?

Whats your thoughts about this service

Cheers
Amudha K

I am thinking of special services for women with Arthritis sort of discomfort as i guess they depend of either regular massage parlours or Physio ...
Hi,

I have some plans to open a SPA for Therapeutic and Remedial massages in India.Does anyone aware of similar facilities in India/Chennai?

Whats your thoughts about this service

Cheers
Amudha K

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Amudha, it is very good idea to open a [FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, ]SPA for Therapeutic and Remedial massages in India. Now the people in India especially South India, are more cautious about the side effects caused by the medicines they swallow for the health problems. Hence the popularity of alternative procedures like massage therapy, magnetic therapy, yoga, pranayama, meditation like are increasing day by day. For example for my daughter the myopia (short sighted ness) was drastically reduced by massage done by Ayurvedic doctors. We got very good permanent solution for the myopia problem. Like this thousands and thousands of people are preferring alternative procedures which doesn't warrant swallowing tablets. Hence in my opinion there will be a overwhelming response in any part of South India for your venture in this field. Hence please go ahead. All the best. thank you [/FONT]

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Sumitra.Its very encouraging.I live in Sydney and enrolling to get graduated in remedial therapies.Thanks again