thila homam cost

ramyas

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi friend...
i did thilak homam in rameshwaram two years before. with food i paid rs. 10,000.. but it may vary at a max of 5000 as of now... and the cost also depends on the place.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Priya, if you want to conduct thila homam at Sethu, You can approach one Mr.TPR.Lakshmana Shastri in thiruppullani. He is the right person to guide you.
Contact No. of TPLS Lakshmana Shastri : ph:04567254261.

hi friend...
i did thilak homam in rameshwaram two years before. with food i paid rs. 10,000.. but it may vary at a max of 5000 as of now... and the cost also depends on the place.
Thank you ramya. I contact with one person at Sethukarai, he told Rs. 12000 and one more said that costs rs. 19,000

Dear Priya, if you want to conduct thila homam at Sethu, You can approach one Mr.TPR.Lakshmana Shastri in thiruppullani. He is the right person to guide you.
Contact No. of TPLS Lakshmana Shastri : ph:04567254261.

Thank you sumitra... I am in great confusion now. We are not brahmins. shall we do Thila Homam at Sethukarai.

hi friend...
ramya do you have any contact no of the person who is doing thila homam in Rameshwaram.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Thank you sumitra... I am in great confusion now. We are not brahmins. shall we do Thila Homam at Sethukarai.
Dear Priya, why are unnecessarily bring the caste doubt in this ? who told or misguided you that only a particular caste only can perform thila homam at Sethukarai. please be informed that the Lord Rama ( who is the Lord Vishnu's avatar ) has come to this earth and born in the family of Dasaratha Maharaja. On his way in search of Goddess Sita, Lord Rama carried out last rites to the bird Jatayu. There is no caste feeling either in the mind of Lord Rama at that time. He awarded instant Moksha (salvation) to Jatayu at that time. Lord Rama has constructed Sethu bridge with the help of lot of vaanarappadai(monkeys). While returning from Lanka after attaining the victory over the evil king of Lanka Ravana, Lord Rama was explaining all the important places on the way back along with Goddess Sita. At that time, seeing the Sethu Bridge, Goddess Sita asked what for that Sethu Bridge was constructed by Lord Rama and what for it would be used by future generations to come. At that time Lord Rama answered that all the people will visit this Sethukarai for performing pithru karyam and there by the pithru's will get satisfied. Hence Lord Rama Himself have given clear cut instruction to the mankind to do pithru karya at Sethu irrespective of their caste.
Hence there is no caste discrimination to do thila homam. hence don't get confused. go ahead and do the homa successfully.

Thank you sumitra... I read in an another websites like that so. and hence i asked here because of my confusion.. thanks for your detailed reply sumitra.

ramyas

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi priya... i will ask my father for the details and phone no. and let you know ma.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.