Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Tips to Gain Weight Fast
- Increase your frequency of food intake.
- Eat 5-6 times a day with 3 large and 3 small meals alternatively.
- Balanced diet and regular exercise should go hand in hand. They help enhance the process of metabolism in your body.
- Proteins help increase the muscular mass. 2.2 gm proteins per kilogram of your weight should be present in your weight gain diet foods. A high protein diet is preferred.
- Milk is essential for building up of the muscles. Drink milk, milk shakes or juices instead of tea or coffee.
- Unsaturated fat and carbohydrates are packed with calories and they can help you gain weight fast. They should cover 30-60% of the diet food.
- Nutritional supplements should be taken only after consulting a physician.
- If you know nutrition facts of certain foods, you can enjoy a variety of dishes. Carbohydrates, proteins and fats should be sensibly blended in a weight gain diet menu.
- Fruits and vegetables are good for the essential supply of vitamins and minerals. Eat as many as possible.
- Track your daily calories and weight. Once you know that you are gaining weight, it will keep you motivated to follow the diet chart further.
- Plan your meals well in advance so that all the required food items are available when required.