Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Eat enough of Vitamin A and C. Take special care in the choice of eye make-up. Don't use make-up that can irritate and harm the eyes. Avoid spending too much time in smoky rooms and don't neglect a check-up on a regular basis.
- Soak 1 tspn dry Gooseberry powder in a cup of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water to this. Splash the eyes with this or wash them with the help of an eyecup.
- Dip a pad of cotton wool in some Rose water to which 2-3 drops of Castor oil is added. Place these soaked pads on the eyelids and relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Splash the eyes with a weak tea solution, thoroughly strained and cooled.
- Cotton pads dipped in a cold tea solution and placed on the eyelids whilst relaxing.