tired during periods

i was feeling very much tired during periods/menstrual cycle. i cant even do my normal works, like cooking, going to office, maintaining kids etc. before a year and all i didnt faced this problem recently for the past 1 year i am facing problems like this. how can i avoid tiredness and atleast do my daily actitivities well at that days.

vaishnnavi

Citizen's of Penmai
i was feeling very much tired during periods/menstrual cycle. i cant even do my normal works, like cooking, going to office, maintaining kids etc. before a year and all i didnt faced this problem recently for the past 1 year i am facing problems like this. how can i avoid tiredness and atleast do my daily actitivities well at that days.

மாதவிலக்குதான் ஒரு பெண்ணின் ஆரோக்கியத்துக்கான குறியீடு! கிராமப்புறங்களில் மாதவிடாய்க் காலங்களில் பெண்களை வீட்டில் இருந்து ஒதுக்கிவைப்பதைப் பார்க்கலாம். இது ஏன்? சுத்தம்தான் காரணமா? இல்லை. மாதவிடாய் வந்த பெண் இயல்பாக எல்லா வேலைகளையும் செய்யலாம். ஆனால், அந்தச் சமயத்தில் ரத்தப்போக்கு காரணமாக பெண்கள் சோர்வாக இருப்பார்கள். அவர்களுக்கு ஓய்வு கொடுக்கும் விதமாகவே தனியாக இருக்கவைத்தார்கள். மாதவிடாய் சமயங்களில், பெண்கள் நல்ல ஊட்டச் சத்து மிக்க சமச்சீரான உணவைச் சாப்பிட வேண்டும். குறிப்பாக, இரும்புச் சத்து அதிகம் உள்ள உணவுகளைச் சாப்பிடுவது நல்லது. ஆட்டு ஈரல், முட்டை, கீரைகள், கேழ்வரகு போன்றவற்றில் இரும்புச்சத்து அதிகம். இப்படிச் சத்தான உணவுகளைக் கொடுப்பதன் மூலம், ரத்தப்போக்கு சமயத்தில் சோர்வு ஏற்படாமல் பார்த்துக்கொள்ளலாம்

vaishnnavi

Citizen's of Penmai

மாதவிலக்குதான் ஒரு பெண்ணின் ஆரோக்கியத்துக்கான குறியீடு! கிராமப்புறங்களில் மாதவிடாய்க் காலங்களில் பெண்களை வீட்டில் இருந்து ஒதுக்கிவைப்பதைப் பார்க்கலாம். இது ஏன்? சுத்தம்தான் காரணமா? இல்லை. மாதவிடாய் வந்த பெண் இயல்பாக எல்லா வேலைகளையும் செய்யலாம். ஆனால், அந்தச் சமயத்தில் ரத்தப்போக்கு காரணமாக பெண்கள் சோர்வாக இருப்பார்கள். அவர்களுக்கு ஓய்வு கொடுக்கும் விதமாகவே தனியாக இருக்கவைத்தார்கள். மாதவிடாய் சமயங்களில், பெண்கள் நல்ல ஊட்டச் சத்து மிக்க சமச்சீரான உணவைச் சாப்பிட வேண்டும். குறிப்பாக, இரும்புச் சத்து அதிகம் உள்ள உணவுகளைச் சாப்பிடுவது நல்லது. ஆட்டு ஈரல், முட்டை, கீரைகள், கேழ்வரகு போன்றவற்றில் இரும்புச்சத்து அதிகம். இப்படிச் சத்தான உணவுகளைக் கொடுப்பதன் மூலம், ரத்தப்போக்கு சமயத்தில் சோர்வு ஏற்படாமல் பார்த்துக்கொள்ளலாம்
its better to consult the doctor and check for-over bleeding,clots,anaemia,diabetes...

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear Mala,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

• Get Enough Sleep. Sure, it's always good advice. But if you know your energy levels will be down this time of the month, be sure to take extra care to get rest.
  • Get Exercise. Good exercise will improve your energy level. Even if you're not up to your usual workout, exercise will help you.
  • Eat Well. Some women tend to crave sugar and simple carbohydrates during their period, but it's better to eat these in moderation. Eat a good breakfast (not a sugary pastry, junk food cereal, or the like). This will give energy for the whole morning and avoid cravings.
  • Drink Milk. For many women, high-calcium foods like yogurt and milk can help reduce the symptoms of PMS symptoms like fatigue.
  • For some women, a lack of energy during their period is normal and natural. It may be better just to understand the nature of your cycle, and come to understand some days you might be a little more tired than others. Most of us, male or female, aren't 100% energetic all of the time.

Last edited:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai....Mala

If this tiredness is found only recently, then you may be Anaemic, only now.

Sometimes, due to heavy bleeding which was not earlier may also result in the tiredness.

This may happen as the onset of Pre Menopausal syndrome or may be any other complications.

So, better check your Haemoglobin levels of the blood and consult the doctor to take necessary medicines along with a healthy and balanced food.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Malar, please consult your doctor in this regard. All the best! thank you!