today his birthday. should i talk to him?

hi friends i am in a confusion. need an advice. friday my husband scolded me. my son was not well and i have given a syrup and he was sleeping from 2 pm to night 9.30. in between i tried to wake him up. but he didn't wake up. so i thought to wake him for dinner. but that time also he didn't wake up. my husband scolded me for that why didn't wake him before itself. i also argued with him. after that me itself realised and talked with him. but he didn't talk to me. i was trying to talk with him. but he ignores me and moving. so i just stopped talking. just remembered now that today is his birthday. now i am very confused. should i call him now or not?

Amrudha

Friends's of Penmai
Yes You should wish him. It shows that you still care even at your fighting. This is a way to start talking to each other and forgive one another so what better than to say happy birthday. Do it now jey prabha. :)

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai....Jey Prabha.

Sure ma.

What an wonderful Opportunity.....Please don't miss this.

Call him immediately and wish him

Prepare some sweets for him.

If possible , greet him in the evening with surprise gifts.

After this, his anger would surely fly away.

Along with this, he has advised you for the care to be taken on your son. what he told is true.

All the best.

thank you so much friends. i wished him. he also talked with me too. thank you all for taking time for answering me.

jayakalaiselvi

Yuva's of Penmai
Dear sisters ......what a scene is this.......:cheer:
definitely penmai rocks with u all sisters......:thumbsup
I'm very happy to be here......:cheer:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.