Today's Spiritual Reminder

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Friends,

I have started this thread, in order to help others by reminding the special days, be it of any Viradhams or Festivals.

Many people would benefit from this.

This thread will be updated, as and when required.

Last edited:

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Much useful thread jayanthy.. will try to contribute my little things to this.

one more suggestion too, while giving the reminder we can give atleast a day before so that our friends can adjust their works according to that and even if they needs to purchase any thing related to the pooja they can buy earlier and well prepared..

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks friends.

Much useful thread jayanthy.. will try to contribute my little things to this.

one more suggestion too, while giving the reminder we can give atleast a day before so that our friends can adjust their works according to that and even if they needs to purchase any thing related to the pooja they can buy earlier and well prepared..

Thanks and welcome Rudhraa.....Sure, waiting for your contribution too.

Your suggestion also sounds good......I shall try to update a day before itself.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
நாளை , டிசம்பர் 7 ம் தேதி , பஞ்சமி திதி .

அமாவாசையிலிருந்து ஐந்தாம் நாள், பவுர்ணமியில் இருந்து ஐந்தாம் நாள் இந்நாட்களில் வருவது பஞ்சமி திதி. `பஞ்ச’ என்றால் ஐந்து என்று பொருள். பஞ்சமி திதியன்று விரதமிருந்து குத்துவிளக்கில் ஐந்து எண்ணெய் கலந்து ஐந்து முகத்தினையும் ஏற்றி கல்கண்டு அல்லது பழம் நைவேத்தியம் செய்து சுலோகங்கள் கூறி விளக்கிற்கு பூஜை செய்யவும்.

தீபத்தில் எரியும் ஐந்து முகங்களில் ஏதாவது ஓர் தீபத்தை உற்றுப் பார்த்தபடியே மனதை ஒரு முகப்படுத்தி நம்முடைய வேண்டுதல்களை மனதிற்குள் சொல்லி வந்தால் அது நிச்சயம் நிறைவேறும்.

இப்படி ஜோதியை நோக்கி வழிபடும்போழுது
`ஓம் ஸ்ரீ பஞ்சமி தேவியை நமஹ’ என்ற மந்திரத்தை 108 முறை சொல்லவும். இப்படிச் செய்தால் அம்பிகையின் அருளாளல் நமது வேண்டுதல்கள் நிறைவேறும்.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
நாளை டிசம்பர் 8 , மாதாந்திர சஷ்டி விரதம் - இது வளர்பிறை சஷ்டி

Last edited:

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Very useful info. thread. Keep it up Jayanthy.