Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
Top 10 Causes of Liver Damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food colouring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil.
8. Reduce the use of cooking oil as much as possible when frying and that even includes the best cooking oils such as olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired , except if the body is very fit.
9. Consuming raw or overly done food also add to the burden of liver.
10. Drinking alcohol - Alcohol is a very damaging chemical, and because it is drink, it will attack the liver with maximum damage. Alcoholism is on of the leading causes of liver damage in the world.
We should prevent liver damage without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and timings are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to "schedule."