Top 10's of Penmai - 2017!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Penmai is always being widely used by Newbies as well as Guests alike. We want to heartily congratulate all the Penmaites who are contributing by their heart into our Penmai and making an one stop point to learn and get good guidance. Still We have a long way to go! We'd like to express our gratitude & appreciation to one & all. Thanks for making our forum livelier with your creative, informative and innovative posts.

We’re Coming Up with some Exciting & Interesting Figures who sparkled with a Radiant sheen! As you all expected, This is time to Express our Gratitude, ergo Top 10s..

Yes, We’ve Composed a List of Top 10’s of Penmai in 2017(Jan - Dec) – A review Scheme for our Forum that had been held over last year(Jan - Dec 2017)thereby appreciating their Own Skills and Talent which involves Top 10s’ of Recipes, Entertainers, Innovative threads, Contributors, Serial Stories, Neeya Naana Writers, Artist/Craft Makers, Contest Participants & so on – that’re highly hailed by Viewers & Our Members.

Below is the list of Top 10s’ in various categories of this venture.

1. Top 10 Answerers and Advisors of Penmai -2017
  2. Top 10 Artist/Craft Makers of Penmai - 2017
  3. Top 10 Cheerers of Penmai - 2017
  4. Top 10 Entertainers of Penmai - 2017
  5. Top 10 Entertaining Threads of Penmai - 2017
  6. Top 10 Innovative Thread Starters of Penmai -2017
  7. Top 10 Innovative Threads of Penmai - 2017
  8. Top 10 Kitchen Queens of Penmai - 2017
  9. Top 10 Neeya Naana Writers of Penmai - 2017
  10. Top 10 Parenting Threads of Penmai - 2017
  11. Top 10 Poets of Penmai - 2017
  12. Top 10 Recipes of Penmai - 2017
  13. Top 10 Serial Stories of Penmai - 2017
  14. Top 10 Social Awareness Threads of Penmai - 2017
  15. Top 10 Special Contest Participants of Penmai - 2017
  16. Top 10 Spiritual Threads of Penmai - 2017
  17. Top 50 Contributors of Penmai - 2017

We thank all Our Members for their Contribution - Volunteer Work, Kind Support and Encouragement.

PS – Our Sincerest Thanks to Our Moderators for their Generous Gesture & Support in choosing the best.

Note - Links will be Updated Shortly.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Congrats friends.

Attachments

honey rose

Ruler's of Penmai
"Penmai" is such a wonderful and a best site. Always recognize many peoples talents and will give much encouragement. so happy to be a member of penmai. Thanks for all your support and encouragement:)

Ellarayum encouragepanni avanga thiramaigala veli kondu vanthu athukana mulu angeegarathaiyum koduthu avangala valarthu vidrathula penmai ya adichuka yarumilai:thumbsupPenmaiku nigar penmaiye:yo:

Last edited:

Annapurani Dhandapani

Citizen's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger

Top 10s

இதைப் பார்த்ததும் என்ன ஒரு உற்சாகமும் ஊக்கமும் பிறக்கிறது! பெண்மையில் இணைந்து சரியாக ஒரு வருடம் ஒரு மாதம் முடிந்துள்ளது! அதற்குள் இந்த இடத்தில் என்னை வைத்து அழகு பார்க்கும் பெண்மை!

பெண்மை தன் உறுப்பினர்களை ஊக்கப்படுத்தவும் உற்சாகப் படுத்தவும் என்னென்ன முயற்சிகள் வேண்டுமோ அத்தனையையும் செய்கிறது! Fit-for-nothing என்று பெயர் வாங்கிய என்னையே இத்தனை தலைப்புகளில் டாப்பில் வர வைத்துள்ளது என்றால் நிஜமாகவே திறமையானவர்கள் எல்லாம் எந்த இடத்துக்கு பெண்மையால் கொண்டு சேர்க்க முடியும்! அடடா! பெண்மையின் மகத்துவமே தனிதான்!

My sincere Thanks to Ilavarasi Mam @Penmai, Sumathi @sumathisrini, Karthika @gkarti, Jayanthi Mam @jv_66, and all other beloved friends and supporters! :yo:

I wish you to continue your Good Work and support as many as possible and a great success! :thumbsup

VaSun

Citizen's of Penmai
Blogger
Thankyou Penmai.... (though sayin oly tis wil never express hw I am truly feelin nw)
Penmai s nt just an online site fr me. I feel the wonderful warmth of Friendship whenever I enter into the wonderland called penmai.com:hug:
My dear friend, whenever I count my blessings, will definitely count u twice!!!

And wat to say abt my PEnmai friends..."REAL QUEENS FIX EACH OTHER'S CROWNS"nu solvaangale, adharku pakka eduthukaatu makkale neenga dhan... LUV U!!!!:grouphug:

idha en inga solli mokka podren nu matum ketkadheengo... ippo aachum solikreney!!:bigsmile:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks to all the members of Penmai who make it alive throughout the year.