Top Contributor of the forum - August Month - Parenting

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends,

For this August month, we had selected the forum "Parenting" and all its sub-forum. You can start your interesting and informative threads and posts in the Parenting forum.​

The winner will be selected in the basis of quality of the post, not only new threads but also the good posts and replies for the questions and information's shared in the forum will be considered. And your response to other members will be also notified.

The one who puts more informative and useful thread/posts with discussion will be treated as top contributors of the month.​

Chats and greetings posts will be excluded. Please don't just copy paste from other websites.

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Here is some ideas,

• Guide for mothers of Infants, Preschoolers, Teenagers etc
  • Kid’s Food ideas
  • How to select good school, day care centers etc.
  • How to teach them, good character and moral
  • Foods for 10 months old baby like these…
  • Educational TV channels for kids
  • Games ideas for kids
  • How to Prevent Your Kid from Getting Addicted to the Internet, Cartoon channels etc.

Thank u very much for selecting Parenting as the August month Top contributors of the forum.

The ideas you given is very valuable and usul to all the mothers especially young mothers.

All our friends will make you really busy by their knowledgeable postings.

Once again i thank you very much

Hi Ilavarasi ka,

Nice forum selection for this month. I am having some more ideas for this forum. I would like to share my ideas with our members.

• Toys for 1 yr kids, 2 yr kids,...
  • Food menu ideas for some age yr children
  • Daily Food Menu of your Children (Mention your children age and then post the food menu list)
  • The story behind your kid's name - What did you wish to name your baby? Did you name the same? or which made you to select the present name?
  • What are all the common problems of children? How to prevent your child from it?

Hi Ilavarasi ka,

Nice forum selection for this month. I am having some more ideas for this forum. I would like to share my ideas with our members.

• Daily Food Menu of your Children (Mention your children age and then post the food menu list)
  • The story behind your kid's name - What did you wish to name your baby? Did you name the same? or which made you to select the present name?
  • What are all the common problems of children? How to prevent your child from it?
Thanks dear

Very good ideas try to adopt all yours

if you have more please share with us

suganthiramesh

Blogger
Hi Ilavarasi ka,

story behind your kid's name is a very good idea... please start the thread aparna.. i have matter to post dear..

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Thank u very much for selecting Parenting as the August month Top contributors of the forum.

The ideas you given is very valuable and usul to all the mothers especially young mothers.

All our friends will make you really busy by their knowledgeable postings.

Once again i thank you very much

Welcome uma... Hope, to see Parenting forum with new look and new informative posts...

Yes uma, it will be much useful for the new moms, and makes them to guide their kids well. :)

story behind your kid's name is a very good idea... please start the thread aparna.. i have matter to post dear..
Hi Suganthi,

Thanks for your comment. I am just sharing my ideas here ma. No matter who are starting the thread, So Please you guys start the thread for these ideas, that will be sound better.

Parasakthi

Blogger
Hi Ilavarasi ka & Aparna,

Very Good Ideas... I love all your ideas...

I too have few ideas to share here...

• Mom's Club/Plaza - Make a club of moms to chat about their children growth and activites
  • Kids Birthday Celebration Ideas
  • How did you celebrate your kids birthday
  • Share if you have any stage performance your child like singing, dancing, fancy dress competition etc...

suganthiramesh

Blogger
i would like to participate in this contest, since i am mother of 3 kids, i think can share what i learn from them.
you can post your own threads or share your views in threads started by others.... but for the contest your own thread is necessary...post your threads in forum-parenting.... you will find sub forums there... all the best...:thumbsup

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends,

Hope you all know the winner, for Top contributor's contest winner of the Forum Parenting,

Yeah your guess is right it's Suganthiramesh. Suganthi you deserved it...

You had created immense threads loaded with full of informative things and also you made other members to participate in that .

Hearty congratulations suganthi!!! Here is the gift for you Bangle Box,
View attachment 63738

My hearty congratulations to other members who had contributed well in the parenting forum.

Again a request to you also, make the threads fresh for ever, most of the threads are much useful for all the Parenting Mom's.

A special thanks to umaravi moderator of Pareting forum, you had encouraged all the members in a good way. your motivation cheered the members and made them to participate in the Parenting Forum.

please send your Indian Postal address with Phone Number to
support@penmai.com, please update our Parasakthi, once you received the gift.

Last edited:

suganthiramesh

Blogger
Hi Ilavarasi mam... I am thankful to you for giving me the opportunity to write about parenting...

Really I wondered b'se i found numerous topics regarding parenting [kids education, entertainment, health, and many more]allover the internet as well as some health guiding books...

The best part of this contest is that you took part in the discussion along with the members which made the thread a hot topic... thanks for that support mam...

I should also thank angu aparna and parasakthi for suggesting certain attractive topics which worked out brilliantly.... I am more thankful to all the friends who took part in the discussions willfully.... Thanks to every member of our Penmai team...

It was also an opportunity for me to learn personally certain unknown facts about parenting and these contest announcements are really a pleasure to keep ourselves engaged in some productive work...

Expecting the next contest announcement eagerly....

As usual please give the amount to charity... Please..Please... Yes mam... we will try to update the threads submitted as and when required as these are all most useful topics...

Without a good platform nothing is possible... Thanks a lot for allowing us to use this web to share our views...
Once again hearty thanks to our lovely Princess Ilavarasi...

Last edited:
Congrats Suganthi for your valuable contribution.

Moment the contest was announced the thread caught up like fire and most members started contributing with wonderful inputs, most of them were very useful as they touched all areas of parenting.

Special thanks to Aditi, Krithika, Saranya, Sindhu, smahi, Parasakthi, anguaparna, riffan etc., for their involvement , in case i left out few names it is only because of oversight.....contribution from all the member has been immense.

Now that the contest is over, let us not leave this thread, keep contributing as the subject is sensational and important....which needs updation every day.

Thanks to Penmai for selecting this forum as Top contributor....

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ilavarasi mam... I am thankful to you for giving me the opportunity to write about parenting...

Really I wondered b'se i found numerous topics regarding parenting [kids education, entertainment, health, and many more]allover the internet as well as some health guiding books...

The best part of this contest is that you took part in the discussion along with the members which made the thread a hot topic... thanks for that support mam...

I should also thank angu aparna and parasakthi for suggesting certain attractive topics which worked out brilliantly.... I am more thankful to all the friends who took part in the discussions willfully.... Thanks to every member of our Penmai team...

It was also an opportunity for me to learn personally certain unknown facts about parenting and these contest announcements are really a pleasure to keep ourselves engaged in some productive work...

Expecting the next contest announcement eagerly....

As usual please give the amount to charity... Please..Please... Yes mam... we will try to update the threads submitted as and when required as these are all most useful topics...

Without a good platform nothing is possible... Thanks a lot for allowing us to use this web to share our views...
Once again hearty thanks to our lovely Princess Ilavarasi...
Welcome suganthi.. Fine i will donate it to charity..

yeah i too learned many new things in Parenting from all your posts. Posts which contains information's regarding Health, stories and choosing right schools are really good. Some posts which we don't know how to be discussed with kids is said in a excellent way.

New contest announcement is just now made, keep entertaining us with your informative posts in September month contest also.