Top Contributor of the forum - October Month - Health

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
For this October month, we had selected the forum "Health" and all its sub-forum for Top Contributor contest.

You can start threads regarding health and nutritive foods, common health problems, solutions, alternative medicines, best doctors in your region, new technology in medicine field etc. etc.

Go ahead with the ideas given above.

The winner will be selected in the basis of quality of the post, not only new threads but also the good posts and replies for the questions and information's shared in the forum will be considered.

One who puts more informative and useful thread/posts with discussion will be treated as top contributors of the month.

Chats and greetings posts will be excluded. Please don't just copy paste from other websites, but you can reframe the information and put here.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Here is a note, please register yourself here for participating in the contest. So that we can give proper guidance, since we don't know who is contributing for the contest and who is contributing normally.

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
Mam,
I too like to participate.
Pls do register mine too.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
oh.. only 4 contestants ah.. expecting some more.. Make it a live competition. :)

Any user can participate in this contest, just register your name here and go on with the postings.

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
Hi Ilavarasi,

before register myself I would like to know only one thing. suppose if I post one article and the second day if it is translated or copied and the copied or translated one gets more viewers and discussion how to react ?

Is there any strict rules and regulation for this problem ?

Thanks,
viji

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.