Top Contributor of the forum - September Month - Spirituality

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Festival seasons is just going to begin, and the lord Ganesha, is going to put the "Pillaiyar suzhi" for the beginning of the festivals with his birthday Vinayagar chathurthi.. so then it continues with navarathri, ayudha pooja, vijayadasami, deepavali, karthigai deepam, christmas, pongal etc etc...

So it will be best if we select the "Spirituality" forum for the contest. Many members will be benefited, because they can know our valuable traditions, what to do in the festival days, how to celebrate it, how to observe vratam, what is to be cooked for God, etc etc...

You can start your interesting and informative threads and posts in the Spirituality forum.

The winner will be selected in the basis of quality of the post, not only new threads but also good posts and replies for the questions and information's asked by others will be also noted.

The one who puts more informative and useful thread/posts with discussion will be treated as top contributors of the month.

Chats and greetings posts will be excluded. Please don't just copy paste from other websites.

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Dear ilavarsi mam,
superb thread . i too will participate and will share wat i know............... intresting thread.....

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Xcellent choice ... thanks a lot mam for choosing this forum....
Dear ilavarsi mam,
superb thread . i too will participate and will share wat i know............... intresting thread.....
Welcome dears, share your valuable postings with us, let me try to give some ideas for you...

Here are some topics, in which some interesting threads can be started.

Viratham benefits
Ekadashi viratham benefits
Satyanarayana viratham benefits
Chaturthi vrat benefits
Karthigai vratham benefits
Amavasai vratham benefits
Gowri Vratham benefits
KedhAra (gauri) vratam
Soma vara vratham
Shiva ratri vratam
Nagpanchami Viratham etc...

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
mam... please clear my doubt whether mantras/slokas and devotional stories and sthala varalaru are taken into account for the contest or only the festivals and traditions...

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Here is some more suggestions,

1. Temples in My Hometown - Let users can give the temples details in their hometown..
2. Celebration of Festivals like, Deepavali, Pongal, Ganesh Chaturthi, Varalakshmi viratham, Newyear, Karthigai Deepam etc... etc...
3. Information's about all Temples - Let the thread serves details of information about al the temples in the world.
4. Photos of all Gods - Let the thread have the photos of all gods with their names.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Penmai.com's Top contributor's contest winner for the Forum Spirituality is Angu aparna. Hearty congratulations aparna, Keep rocking!!!

Though some others had participated and contributed well, we selected aparna since, many of the threads are in her own writings.

My hearty congratulations to kirthika99, suganthiramesh and other members who had contributed well here.

Kirthika i had started designing the Penmai's eMagazine with the image posted by you "Symbolism of Lord Ganesha", since he is the obstacle remover and who is worshiped before starting any new things.

Suganthi you had started really very well, but stopped suddenly, if you had taken part continuously, you might be the winner.

And also many of the posts had taken in to the eMagazine, as i said earlier.

Here is the gift (jewellery box) for you aparna.

DSCN3370.jpg

DSCN3371.JPG

Pls send your Indian Postal Address to support@penmai.com