toys for 7 month old baby

ladies, please tel me what are the toys i can buy for my girl. she is 7 months old now. if possible suggest me toys with images so that i can identify easily. thanks in advance

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Soft dolls or stuffed animals: Babies this age often develop an attachment to a favorite toy or blanket.

Avoid ones with ribbons, plastic eyes, yarn, or anything that can be pulled off and put into your child's mouth. And don't get dolls so big they're hard for your baby to pick up.

Any kind of teethers

They love anything with music.. So for some small mobile toys or ABC keyboards

Musical Box

Hello guys, can you tell me what a good learning toy is for a 10 year old? He is doing okay, but still needs a bit help for improvements. I want to get some learning toys with lots of fun for him, so that he can get extra help. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, can you tell me what a good learning toy is for a 10 year old? He is doing okay, but still needs a bit help for improvements. I want to get some learning toys with lots of fun for him, so that he can get extra help. Thank you!
Suggest me Robotic toys are goods or some another education toys are good for my kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Suggest me Robotic toys are goods or some another education toys are good for my kid.

At this age do not go for both the types do not tax he very young one.

It is very you spend your more by taking him/her our everyday speak to them play ball with her record his voice like that you do dear

like deeps suggestion use those type of harmless toys.

By the way what is your loves ones name?

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.