treadmill price in india

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
I don't know the very best brand.....i bought afton because i may need an after sale service.......cost varies from min.rs.25000 to max.rs.56000 in the theni showroom depending on the model....whatever brand you buy see whether you get an after sale service properly.....there is a website in internet to see the afton products...just check the models and the rate there....prevent the treadmill from dust entering it...you should not have undergone any surgeries if you want to use a treadmill and you should not be weak at heart.....kindly consult a doctor before buying...

Last edited:
I don't know the very best brand.....i bought afton because i may need an after sale service.......cost varies from min.rs.25000 to max.rs.56000 in the theni showroom depending on the model....whatever brand you buy see whether you get an after sale service properly.....there is a website in internet to see the afton products...just check the models and the rate there....prevent the treadmill from dust entering it...you should not have undergone any surgeries if you want to use a treadmill and you should not be weak at heart.....kindly consult a doctor before buying...
thank you suganthi and geetha mam. i just checked with the nearest showroom, they said that price will be near to 27000.

how about the orbitrek elite mam? did any of bought this?