Triphala Benefits for Stomach
- Triphala benefits the digestive system function by acting as a natural appetizer and helping in proper digestion.
- It helps in moving food along the digestive tract.
- Triphala benefits in peristalsis (muscle contractions to move the food along the food pipe) which is one of the most important involuntary functions of the body.
- It helps in evacuating the bowel and throwing harmful toxins out of the body, thus detoxifying it.
- It helps cure acidity by relieving harmful gases out of the body.
- It is a laxative that can be used for constipation and various gastrointestinal tract infections as it helps in cleansing and detoxifying every body system.
- Triphala contains Amla, which is also known as Indian gooseberry.
- It helps in healing stomach ulcers.
- It acts as our body's internal cleanser.