trying to conceive

I am trying to conceive for last 4 months. It has been 6 months since i got married. I have regular periods. And my cycle occurs for every 26- 28 days. At every ovulation time after intercourse i lie down with a pillow at my back for 20 - 30 mins. But still i could see few liquid sperm coming out from my vagina when i get up later. Is this natural?? will this affect my chances of pregnancy??? My doubt is whether some sperm retains inside or not. I am fond of babies. Kindly help me with your suggestions.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
I am trying to conceive for last 4 months. It has been 6 months since i got married. I have regular periods. And my cycle occurs for every 26- 28 days. At every ovulation time after intercourse i lie down with a pillow at my back for 20 - 30 mins. But still i could see few liquid sperm coming out from my vagina when i get up later. Is this natural?? will this affect my chances of pregnancy??? My doubt is whether some sperm retains inside or not. I am fond of babies. Kindly help me with your suggestions.
Hi Sindhusakthi, Don't worry. You are telling that you got married since 6 months. But it is too early to expect to get pregnant. If you are too anxious about not getting pregnant also problem. Be calm and cool. Be cheerful always. Be confident. You are thinking that the sperm is coming out of your vagina even after twenty minutes or thirty minutes. Please consult your doctor for these kind of doubts. All the best. Thanks