Trying to Get Conceive

Hi

I got marry two months back. We are planning to get conceive. I am having little doubts here. am doing the yoga exercises​
(along with suriya namaskar) and some abs works out daily and also early morning walk
Do i need to stop doing yoga and other physical activity now, if i planned to get conceive. I am worrying if i do daily yoga and other physical activity will it lead to miscarriage. am in US so i dont know how to clarify these doubts with doctor. Plz help me in this doubtThank you​

Last edited by a moderator:

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
Hi

I got marry two months back. We are planning to get conceive. I am having little doubts here. am doing the yoga exercises​
(along with suriya namaskar) and some abs works out daily and also early morning walk
Do i need to stop doing yoga and other physical activity now, if i planned to get conceive. I am worrying if i do daily yoga and other physical activity will it lead to miscarriage. am in US so i dont know how to clarify these doubts with doctor. Plz help me in this doubtThank you​
Hi
No worry.Stop doing physical activities. continue walking.Do yoga from the 5th to 20th day of ur mens. cycle.These are the advise given by my doctor only.All the best

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
Yeah. ofcourse