Unknown Private Message

Dear Admin,

For your kind attention. I had received one private message from the member of Penmai. I dont know whether the person sending that message to me or for some one else. I tried to reply to the PM and also tried to forward it to you. but the dialogue box shows that i couldnt send private message. So i am posting here. Can you please clarify me what i do further and why i couldnt send message?

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Suganthi....

Minimum post count for sending private message is 10, in Penmai forums. Since your post count is 5, you wasnt able to send message. Make a your post count to 10, and then trying to send private message.

Regarding unknown private message, you have to forward it to admin. so that she will take necessary actions. you can also mail her at admin@penmai.com.

Dear moderator,

Thanks for your immediate reply. so now i have to increase my post count to send a private message, right. shall i send a copy of that message to the mail address which you have mentioned.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear moderator,

Thanks for your immediate reply. so now i have to increase my post count to send a private message, right. shall i send a copy of that message to the mail address which you have mentioned.
Ya sure you can send it thorough mail too..

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.