Username Alerts!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear members,

If a user registered multiple times with same email ids, those will be merged in to single username(which you created the first). And your posts are merged to the same.

If you want to continue with the Last used username(Your recent one), Do Private Message Admin or any Super moderators!

We'll revert it back.

Thank you.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi @karpagam9
This thread is for the members(Merged accounts) who want to continue with their Last used username.

Also, This is Our Rule(Read the Quote stated)! Anyhow We'll Check it out & let you Know. :)

Dear members,

You can change your username only once and that too if your post count is less than 50. If the post count exceeds 50 posts you cannot change your user name, please don't ask or mail us to change your username,if the above criteria is not met.

H

Harinidilipkumar

Hi, my previous username is Harinidilipkumar. but when i am doing login procedure it is telling that user name is not found. Even i tried the new registration also then your website is telling same email id that i am using previously i don't understand what is the actual problem. i want the same user name which i am used previously will penman team or any super moderators help me to solve this issue. thank you.