Username Alerts!

H

Harinidilipkumar

Hi, my previous username is Harinidilipkumar. but when i am doing login procedure it is telling that user name is not found. Even i tried the new registration also then your website is telling same email id should not be used again i don't understand what is the actual problem. i want the same user name which i used previously will penmani team or any super moderators help me to solve this issue. thank you.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Harini!

If a user registered multiple times with same email ids, those will be merged in to single username(which you created the first). And your posts are merged to the same. Thats it!

Anyways We'll revert your username Back!

Hi, my previous username is Harinidilipkumar. but when i am doing login procedure it is telling that user name is not found. Even i tried the new registration also then your website is telling same email id that i am using previously i don't understand what is the actual problem. i want the same user name which i am used previously will penman team or any super moderators help me to solve this issue. thank you.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reverted Back, Harini! Do log in, If you find any errors, do Reset by Clicking 'forget Password.'

If You need any help in Resetting your Password, Mail us. We can help by sending you an option to Reset it.

thank you very much. so i can use my previous username for login procedure.

kaviraja28

Friends's of Penmai
Kavitha28 is Already In, Yaar.. So, Its not Possible..

BTW Whats your 'last used' Username??
IT WAS kavitha8....so i asked it to change into kavitha 28..u changgggggednit...but again it changed into kaviraja28...
during the change of this blog page,my user id got crashe,...i cant open with my old name -kavitha28...so i opened with kaviraja28.....in one one mail id..then i cant remember this name..so i opened the other name ''kavitha 8'' with another mail id of mine.....
so i want this kaviraja28 to changed into kavitha28,coz this is the old uid ....my message count is there...u cam cancel the other one if u want...coz both r me only

pls do the needful dear gkarti