Username Change

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear members,

You can change your username only once and that too if your post count is less than 50. If the post count exceeds 50 posts you cannot change your user name, please don't ask or mail us to change your username,if the above criteria is not met.

To change your username please mail (admin@penmai.com) your current username and also the new username you need to change. Before sending the new username, check it whether it is available in the registration page.

yumi

Dear members,

You can change your username only once and that too if your post count is less than 50. If the post count exceeds 50 posts you cannot change your user name, please don't ask or mail us to change your username,if the above criteria is not met.

To change your username please mail (admin@penmai.com) your current username and also the new username you need to change.

Hi mam,
My current user name is priya37 and the new one i request is yumi.can u change that?

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear members,

To change your username please mail (admin@penmai.com) your current username and also the new username you need to change. Before sending the new username, check it whether it is available in the registration page.

Hi mam,

Can you please change my username from PriyaG to Raj123?

Thanks in Advance.