Valentine's Day Dress Code 2014

Angu Aparna

Minister's of Penmai
Love-Quotes-HD-images-for-Her.jpg

Pink Color Dress -
Going to propose. Show’s that that you are single and going to approach someone you have crush on or love.

Orange color dress -
Already in love. Orange Color Dress will indicate that you already in love with someone and it will help you to as people will avoid you to propose.

Blue color dress - Applications welcomed. Blue color is for those you are single and ready to mingle it directly saying propose me.

Black color dress - Not interested in love. A rude color is black which says I am not at all interested in love.

Yellow color dress - Failure in love. It shows I am interested in Friendship not in love as yellow color is for friendship.

Green color dress - Accepted a love. Green Color is for indicating the person who as proposed you and you can signal whom to say Yes by wearing Green.

Red color dress – Already booked. Red Color says I am already booked and dating someelse.

White color dress - Double sided. White is color for Play Boys or Play Girls who just love to flirt around can use White which says I am ready to Double Date.

Last edited:

Angu Aparna

Minister's of Penmai
Hey Appu.... :whistle: :whistle: Good Info.. ;) Many THanks Dear!!

Asathiduvom!!! :lol:
Ha ha... Don, Ennathu Thanks Balamaaa Iruku. Enna Vishayam...

Angu sis... Much needed info... Enna da innum yarum pechedukalayae nu mulichutu irundhen... Thanks for sharing sis...

-Prathyuksha
Haa... Much Needed Info va Prathyuksha... Mmm Asathunga.

Kadhalar dhinam colour coloura pasanga ponnungal varum
Hi Kate...

You are right.

SSJR

Commander's of Penmai
Aparna sis...

Nalla vela indha post ah poteenga...illatti every year indha color codes ellaam conpease aaidum...:rolleyes:...

Thanks for sharing...:thumbsup

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pinna, Annaikku Yaar Yaar Enna Color Dress nnu Note Panni Oatalam la;) Athukku thaan THanks :)

##Namakku Eppovum Kaavi Color thaan.. :lol: Illai Samanthame Illama Oru Mix and Match.. :whistle:

Ha ha... Don, Ennathu Thanks Balamaaa Iruku. Enna Vishayam...

Haa... Much Needed Info va Prathyuksha... Mmm Asathunga.

SSJR

Commander's of Penmai
Pinna, Annaikku Yaar Yaar Enna Color Dress nnu Note Panni Oatalam la;) Athukku thaan THanks :)

##Namakku Eppovum Kaavi Color thaan.. :lol: Illai Samanthame Illama Oru Mix and Match.. :whistle:
Nambitten...;)

Kate Hadija

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Kavi coloura?? Kavi colourna orange dhaanae...appa already in lovea....sollavae illa

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator