Varalotti Sir's Penmai Celebrity Talk Show as Book!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
அன்பு பெண்மை தோழமைகளுக்கு வணக்கம்...

உங்களிடம் மகிழ்ச்சிக்குரிய செய்தியைப் பகிர்ந்து கொள்கிறோம். நமது பெண்மையில் சிறப்பு கலந்துரையாடல் பகுதியில் (Penmai Celebrity Talk Show) கலந்து கொண்ட திரு. வரலொட்டி ரங்கசாமி அவர்களின் கலந்துரையாடல் இப்போது புத்தகமாக வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

இந்தக் கலந்துரையாடல் நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொண்டு சிறப்பித்த திரு. வரலொட்டி ரங்கசாமி @Madurian அவர்களுக்கு எங்களின் மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள். சுவாரஸ்யம் குறையாமல் அதைத் தொகுத்து வழங்கிய கார்த்திகாவிற்கும் @gkarti நம் நன்றி மற்றும் பாராட்டுக்கள். இந்தக் கலந்துரையாடலில் பங்குகொண்டு கேள்விகள் தொடுத்து, மற்றும் ஊக்குவித்த அனைத்து தோழமைகளுக்கும் நன்றிகள்.

ஒவ்வொரு கேள்விகளும் மற்றும் அதற்கான பதில்களும் எப்படி உற்சாகம் கொண்டதாக இருந்ததோ அதைப்போலவே இருக்கின்றன இந்தப் புத்தகத்தின் ஒவ்வொரு பக்கங்களும்! இந்தக் கேள்வி – பதிலுக்கான கலந்துரையாடல் திரி எவ்வளவு வரவேற்பைப் பெற்றது என்பதற்கு அந்தத் திரிக்குக் கிடைத்த விருப்பங்களும் (Likes), பின்னூட்டங்களுமே (Comments) சான்று. திரிக்கான இணைப்பைக் காண இங்கே, http://www.penmai.com/forums/fans-club-others/79500-lets-begin-our-quora-vrs-modern-verses.html

புத்தகத்தின் பெயர்: அச்சம் தவிர் உச்சம் தொடு.
பதிப்பகம்: கவிதா பதிப்பகம்

இதோ அந்தப் புத்தகத்தின் சில பக்கங்கள்,

டியர் சார்,

பெண்மை கலந்துரையாடல் பகுதியில் உங்களை எங்களின் சிறப்பு விருந்தினராகப் பெற்றமைக்கு பெருமிதமடைகிறோம். அந்தப் பகுதியில் கேட்கப்பட்ட கேள்வி – பதில்களை புத்தகமாகத் தொகுத்த உங்களின் முயற்சிக்கு எங்களின் நன்றிகள்.

Attachments

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Super Ilavarasiyaarey.

Attachments

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hmmm.. It’s not just any usual occasion, It’s a Second anniversary of me starting out as a HOST here at Our Show. I anticipate this doesn’t encounter as cheesy, but I wanted to say THANK YOU.

It’s Three and Half years since I started the most wonderful journey of my life here, and that has lead me on an incredible Ride, where I found a lot about myself and about what I really wanted to do with this life.

And Our Celebrity Talk Show was all that I needed to replace the Usual magic. I admit - I do not write as much as I used to.. Our show that made me feel accomplished and quiet at the same time. BUT You gave me 100% freedom - that’s a million times more wonderful. :)

What I wanted to say is this : Thank you. Thank you so much for your Support for three and half beautiful years.

And Thank You For Your Trust in me. Again thank you for bringing into my life such WONDERFUL FRIENDS who have been my pillar of support during all times.

Yup I’m content.. Yes I knw that every time I flick an empty paper, I can make myself feel better.

Thank you Ila Kaa :) :)

Dear Sir @Madurian,

Yeah It’s our Reward... Real Reward and "Achcham thavir.. Uchcham thodu.." gives us the feeling of Achievement. Just like a Master-class!

It means a LOT & Matters so Much to me! Undoubtedly I Can Wholly be the Crowd in awe and Clap from the Sidelines. You deserve the Laurel. :yo:

I Personally feel so proud of myself for knowing a writer like you. I Respect you not only as a writer, but as a person too. And Im sure you've many more of such gems to contribute. So Keep Writing & Enthralling!

Thanks Much Sir. Deeply Honored & Humbled :)

-
Karthiga Guru.

ramyaraj

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hmmm.. It’s not just any usual occasion, It’s a Second anniversary of me starting out as a HOST here at Our Show. I anticipate this doesn’t encounter as cheesy, but I wanted to say THANK YOU.

It’s Three and Half years since I started the most wonderful journey of my life here, and that has lead me on an incredible Ride, where I found a lot about myself and about what I really wanted to do with this life.

And Our Celebrity Talk Show was all that I needed to replace the Usual magic. I admit - I do not write as much as I used to.. Our show that made me feel accomplished and quiet at the same time. BUT You gave me 100% freedom - that’s a million times more wonderful. :)

What I wanted to say is this : Thank you. Thank you so much for your Support for three and half beautiful years.

And Thank You For Your Trust in me. Again thank you for bringing into my life such WONDERFUL FRIENDS who have been my pillar of support during all times.

Yup I’m content.. Yes I knw that every time I flick an empty paper, I can make myself feel better.

Thank you Ila Kaa :) :)
Super Kartiiii :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Kartiiii dear romba emotionala irukiyaa(nee fulla englishla pesinaale therinjidum ;)

Nee ethuku ippadi nandri urai ellam vasikira.... unnai naanka vidurathaa illai.... innum melum melum nee uyara valaththukkal :thumbsup

last but not least eppa Kartiiii treatu :bigsmile:

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Flyinggg Upppp Thaan Ramm.. ;) Haha Light ah.. :whistle:

Aww.. Thanks a lottttt Ramm Hi 5

Serthu Vachu tharen Big Treat :thumbsup

Super Kartiiii :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Kartiiii dear romba emotionala irukiyaa(nee fulla englishla pesinaale therinjidum ;)

Nee ethuku ippadi nandri urai ellam vasikira.... unnai naanka vidurathaa illai.... innum melum melum nee uyara valaththukkal :thumbsup

last but not least eppa Kartiiii treatu :bigsmile:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
My special thanks to all goodhearted members who comes to my posts and gave likes to my posts.

Welcome again!!!

:pray1:​

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adhidhi Stories & Novels 8