Very weird menstural cycle and ttc... plz help

mercyanburaj

Friends's of Penmai
Hi friends,
I am ttc for nearly a year... i'm settled in middle east now... i am experiencing spotting and little clots for 2 weeks before periods and two weeks after periods. Also I'm gettng my monthly cycle once in two months... Can any1 give suggestions. I visited doctors but they are not sure what my problem is... I did scan 5 months before and was told having pcos... now when i was told to take a pelvic ultrasound , the impression was normal.... I'm very much confused plz help friends...

Thanks,
Mercy

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi friends,
I am ttc for nearly a year... i'm settled in middle east now... i am experiencing spotting and little clots for 2 weeks before periods and two weeks after periods. Also I'm gettng my monthly cycle once in two months... Can any1 give suggestions. I visited doctors but they are not sure what my problem is... I did scan 5 months before and was told having pcos... now when i was told to take a pelvic ultrasound , the impression was normal.... I'm very much confused plz help friends...

Thanks,
Mercy
Dear Mercy,

One of our Penmai friend, Dr.Prema Barani helps in answering health related issues. I have given below the thread link... ask your doubt in that thread & she will clear your doubts.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/general-health-problems/52601-ask-our-health-expert-dr-prema-12.html

mercyanburaj

Friends's of Penmai

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi friends,

Thanks,
Mercy

Hi Mercy,

You can also try HOMEOPATHY treatments.

The menstrual problems can be cured very well through Homeopathy.

Few of my relatives got their menstrual problems solved through this.

First, you may regularize or have normal periods through following homeopathic medicines. they are natural products without any side effects.

Then your TTC may work out well. Just have a try.