Watermelon for Beautiful Skin

RadhikaShinde

Friends's of Penmai
Hello Friends,

I would like share some fruits give beautiful skin and Hydrated body in the summer season.
Beautiful Skin.jpg

Watermelon is beneficial to your skin and incorporating this sweet and subtly crunchy fruit in your regular diet and beauty regime can prove to be a boon for your beauty needs.

Benefit for Skin :
  • Watermelon is an excellent source of anti-oxidants. Thus, it aids to fight the free radicals which are considered responsible for the occurrence of age-spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Watermelon is efficient in preventing your skin from these damages.
  • Watermelon is loaded with Vitamin A that assists to reduce the size of pores on your skin and consequently, minimize excessive secretion of oil.
  • The calorie content of watermelon is low and therefore, eating this fruit keeps you in shape.
  • Watermelon has moisturizing properties that boosts the moistness of your skin.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Amazing information you have posted about Watermelon for Beautiful Skin! Thank you Radhikashinde!

I should have great looking skin, I have eaten 8 watermelons this summer. Soon to be 9 as I am buying another one . I can't get enough.