Wedding Wishes for a Friend!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wedding of a friend is a happy and enjoying moment for all and in order to make this occasion even more special, We often bumble when giving out best wishes for weddings due to lack of Words and Phrases. Don't worry here're some best wishes that would get you started!

These types of messages can consist of Good Wishes, Congratulatory Notes and even Funny phrases.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Wedding Wishes for Friend!!

May your wedding life be filled with moments of joy, laughter and fun. Dearest friend, I am so happy to hear that you and your loved one has finally became one! May GOD bless you with unending happiness, may you forever experience moments of togetherness.

May the companionship grow sweeter and the love grows fonder. I wish you all the best for a happy future. Congratulations on your wedding have unending joys of fun and laughter!

To bless a dearest friend on his wedding is a blessing in disguise. I wish you good luck for your married life. May your wedding day fills you with moments of togetherness, May you mark your future with great happiness. Congratulations on your wedding!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Dear friend, you mean a lot to me and on this special day of your life, I would like to pray God to fulfill all your dreams and wishes. Congratulations on your marriage.

As you tie the knot of togetherness with your loved one, I wish you all the very best for your wedding life. Congratulations to both of you!

I feel so happy to see my dearest friend getting married. May your married life be love filled! Sending good luck wishes and blessings on your way, May the love between both of you never fades away.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Dear friend, wish you all the best for your married life ahead! May GOD bless the most beautiful couple!

Dear friend, as you are starting a new innings of your life, my good wishes are always with you. Wishing you a happy married life!

As you tie the knot with the love of your life today, wishing you years of togetherness and companionship.

laddubala

Guru's of Penmai
Thanks All rounder

All good ones. Kandippa ubayogama irukkum :)

Congratulations on your first big step together,And wishing you a wonderful life.You were two best friends forever,And now you are a Man and a Wife!