Weddings makes the life more meaningful..

silentsounds

Guru's of Penmai
Weddings makes the life more meaningful...!

Attachments

sweetlalitha

Friends's of Penmai
thanks for sharing the romance ragasiyam pdf book once i had read in Aval vikadan i think...!!! excellent colletion... thanks a lot.

I agree with you wedding makes the life more meaningful.
It give the way and task to spend life.

Yes I am totally agree with your sentence because when two person married they both take care each other form eating to every meeting. You both know very well what is life and co-operate each other. In other thing marriage change your totally life and gives you a new good great world of happiness.

Life is bore and have no meaning without weeding.
Everyone need a partner and without weeding life is terrible and not meaningful.

Each one is need of a companion.Those Companions should understand their feelings,respect them and give full hearted love without any expectation.
NO LIFE
WITHOUT A COMPANION

"Some where
Some one is
waiting for you"

Yes I am totally agree that wedding makes the life more meaningful because after getting marriage peoples are more responsible and caring .

According to me Marriage plays a most important role in one's life.The importance of wedding cannot be judged by the way the society looks at it, but how deeply an individual craves for it.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.