Weight Loss Diet : Plan Your Food

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Weight Loss Diet :
Plan Your Food
According to Johns Hopkins University health experts, "On any non-medically supervised weight loss program, women should consume at least 1200 calories a day and men at least 1600 per day."
Refer to 1200 diet, 1500 diet and 1800 diet plans.
The SECRET to losing weight is to eat and drink the right kinds of foods until you are FULL and satisfied. Not eating enough will slow metabolism, deteriorating your health.
BREAKFAST: Prefer

• Carbohydrates, whole-wheat bread, roti/chapati/bread, whole grain cereal
  • Skimmed milk or light tea or decaffeinated coffee.
  • Some nuts. Nuts help feel full while also increasing the body's ability to burn fat, says Jordi Salas-Salvado of the University of Rovira i Virgili in Reus, Spain.
LUNCH: This is the main meal. Prefer

• A salad, boiled vegetables as starter,
  • Roti and/ or rice.
  • Whole grain vegetables like kidney beans (rajma), chick peas (chole), dal, blackeye peas or lobia.
  • Lightly cooked green vegetables.
  • Skim yogurt
EVENING TEA: Any fruit with tea or coffee.
DINNER: Should be light with no fat. Prefer

• A vegetable soup as starter
  • Rice or roti. If you had roti for lunch then have rice for dinner.
  • Whole grain vegetables like kidney beans rajma, chick peas (chole), Mung dal, etc.
  • Lightly cooked green vegetables.
  • Skim yogurt
  • Any dessert with minimum sugar.
It should be noted that a low-fat diet is much better than a low-carbohydrate (low-carb) diet, says Dr Shane Phillips, MD, Professor in the department of physical therapy at the University of Illinois, Chicago, in a 2008 study. According to him the higher fat content of a low-carbohydrate diet may increase the risk of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).

Last edited:
Good Sharing. Controlling on eating is the best requirement for losing weight. First of all do not skip your meals. Take light food in meals like salads, vegetables and fruits. Avoid junk and oily food. You have to do exercise also. Exercise is the best way to burn your calorie. Keep walking. It is the best exercise regularly.

If you are looking for weight loss solution Read this book. “How To End Emotional Hunger”. And know about the best way to have your meals and many things that makes this new approach to how to lose weight fast, fun and effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weight Loss Diet:
Early morning: take Lemon juice which reduce harmful acid producing in the body.
Breakfast: Avoid junk food and oil. Instead take oats, bread, vegetables, milk, egg white omelets.
Pre lunch: Take black coffee
Lunch: Eat some boiled food without oil
Evening: take some citrus fruit and green tea
Dinner: Boiled Dal and soybean.

pooo80

Commander's of Penmai
can anyone suggest good weight loss diet with south indian foods like idly, dosa

Hi Nisha,
Thanks for sharing about this diet. I also read that to reduce weight there is the need of increase metabolic rate. For that eat more times less amount. And never skip any meal. Make a proper combination of food items that gives proteins, carbs, vitamins, minerals, etc. Also do exercises like walking, running or swimming along with the diet. Once i saw a diet plan like that, it's the food lovers fat loss system (Food Lovers Diet Program, Best Food Lovers Fat Loss Diet System) and i think like this many diet plans are there.

Diet 1200 calorie menu Day 1

Breakfast
Dried Fruit Compote with Green Tea & Lemon
Whole-wheat toast (1 slice)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apricot jam (1 tablespoon)
Lunch
Herbed Zucchini Soup
or
Green Gazpacho
Whole-wheat pita bread (1/2 medium pita)
Peach (1 small)
Snack
Cottage Cheese Veggie Dip
Multigrain rice cake (1 cake)
Dinner
Tilapia & Summer Vegetable Packets
or
Grilled Sirloin with a Coffee Bean-Peppercorn Crust
Brown rice (1/2 cup, cooked)
Steamed broccoli (1 cup)visit for dietbestplans. com

never stick to any diet for long..It will not give result after some time..

congracts for your success... i strongly agree with your views... i want to add something from my side too ..Healthy weight loss can be achieved by doing simple changes in your daily routine. Don’t skip your meal, it can lower your metabolism and this can reduce or slow down the process of burning resulting in your lethargic body and can cause medical problems in long run. You can regularly check your weight to take account of it so that you can plan accordingly. side by side we have to follow some celebrities health secrets.. because the do follow effectiove and healthy methods to loose weight and be healthy

Hi,

Everday, Early Morning. Take hot water and mix lemon juice and honey.
Avoid oil foods and burgers.
Exercise every morning.

Thanks

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.