weight loss exercises

Hi Geetha.. Thanks for replying me. I am having normal diet only. For breakfast usualy, idly, dosa, semiya, uppuma like so on

for lunch, full meals than. rice with sambar, rasam, poriyal. i dont use curd.

for dinner, chapathi, dosa, idlly et..

according to snacks, i dont take much snacks. Tea only.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Kumari,

Can you please mention, whether you are married or a new mother?

Because, if you are a new mother, immediately, you cannot go on strict diets.

Generally, lessen the amount of breakfast , ie., if you are taking, 4 idlis, now start taking only 2. It suits for all the items.

Take lot of sprouted items in between. You can take cooked SOYA and make it as sundal. It is rich in protein and it helps a lot in weight-loss.

During lunch, take very little rice with lots of vegetables.

For dinner, take OATS. Take 2 spoons of oats and cook it with little water. To this solid koozh, add little rasam or sambar, pinch of salt and eat it with other vegetables.

Even if this diet doesn't help you, TOTALLY AVOID RICE. This plays an important role in gaining weight.

Kumari,

Can you please mention, whether you are married or a new mother?

Because, if you are a new mother, immediately, you cannot go on strict diets.

Generally, lessen the amount of breakfast , ie., if you are taking, 4 idlis, now start taking only 2. It suits for all the items.

Take lot of sprouted items in between. You can take cooked SOYA and make it as sundal. It is rich in protein and it helps a lot in weight-loss.

During lunch, take very little rice with lots of vegetables.

For dinner, take OATS. Take 2 spoons of oats and cook it with little water. To this solid koozh, add little rasam or sambar, pinch of salt and eat it with other vegetables.

Even if this diet doesn't help you, TOTALLY AVOID RICE. This plays an important role in gaining weight.
Thank you so much mam. I try to reduce my food intake. Please clarify me, how long i have to follow this diet.

One of my relative suggested me to eat more wheat recipes instead of rice? can i eat wheat recipes for reducing my weight? if so what are all the perfect wheat recipes for losing weight?

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Yes, you can follow the diet mentioned by me.

Try to avoid RICE and any kind of oily products.

You need to reduce your weight immediately, because, it may be difficult during your pregnancy.

You can try KERALA RICE instead of white rice.

Last edited:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thank you so much mam. I try to reduce my food intake. Please clarify me, how long i have to follow this diet.

Feel sad to tell this, but I must.

Since you have the tendency of putting weight, you need to follow this diet , all throughout your life. If you start eating everything as before, after you attain your desired weight , ie., around 53 to 55kgs., again you will gain weight.

​Wheat products may help only for some people. But you need to curtail your CARBOHYDRATE intake very badly.Wheat is also rich in carbohydrate. But if you are taking chappathi, take only one.