What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sangeetha,

Wish you to have a healthy and cute kid

You should avoid the following. Cycling, Using stairs, running, using drugs without prescription, X-ray, stress, rodents, Raise of body temperature, lifting heavy things, etc...

Apart from this, you should avoid eating/ drinking caffeine, spicy foods, pine apple, fishes which have high mercury, etc...

Last edited:

anitha.sankar

Commander's of Penmai
hi sangeetha,
first of all, i wish u to have a beautiful and healthy baby.....

Harini said all the things u need to know. i want to share u one thing.... apart from physical activities, u should be calm and happy in ur mind... listen good music(which u love), do things which make u happy... we do have stress due to harmonal change... but dont shout or fight or get stressed... u can do yoga (taking doctors adivse) and meditation ... have a joyful days till and after ur baby...-friendly, Anitha.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
You should a avoid over excercising, sudden bending/picking up heavy things, amusement park rides, water slides, hiking, jumping,gymnastics, Tennis, even running(dont overdo it) ,contact sports, hot tubs, saunas, jacuzzi's

Adding to harini's food precautions liquer and smoke( even second hand smoke is as harmful as for the person who smokes)

Hi Sangeetha,

Wish you to have a healthy and cute kid

You should avoid the following. Cycling, Using stairs, running, using drugs without prescription, X-ray, stress, rodents, Raise of body temperature, lifting heavy things, etc...

Apart from this, you should avoid eating/ drinking caffeine, spicy foods, pine apple, fishes which have high mercury, etc...
Thank you dear Harini

hi sangeetha,
first of all, i wish u to have a beautiful and healthy baby.....

Harini said all the things u need to know. i want to share u one thing.... apart from physical activities, u should be calm and happy in ur mind... listen good music(which u love), do things which make u happy... we do have stress due to harmonal change... but dont shout or fight or get stressed... u can do yoga (taking doctors adivse) and meditation ... have a joyful days till and after ur baby...-friendly, Anitha.
Thank you anitha

You should a avoid over excercising, sudden bending/picking up heavy things, amusement park rides, water slides, hiking, jumping,gymnastics, Tennis, even running(dont overdo it) ,contact sports, hot tubs, saunas, jacuzzi's

Adding to harini's food precautions liquer and smoke( even second hand smoke is as harmful as for the person who smokes)
Thank you Lakshmi

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Last a vanthalum, latest a vanthu irukeega, ippadi solla than aasai. But inge last endru solla mudiyathu, daily neraiya members join seiranga. So enjoy with us.

I think am very late to this forum... Thank you friends