What can i do now?

hi, i am house wife, with a small kid. my husband is working in abroad. i stay with his parents. life is not too easy because i have to depend on them for everything. i generally adjust with people, but as days goes on i feel its becoming a habit and people take me for granted. i was working earlier but quit after marriage. i feel very lonely i cant even share my feeling with any one....

rubesh

Citizen's of Penmai
Very simple.... Be Happy..Be positive..You have loveable kid and affectionate father and mother in law..Your loveable husband working in abroad for you and your family.. Pay much attention and care to your husband's parents..
Read nice books whenever you get time..If you are interested ask permission from your husband to go work...If you not interested to go work, learn new thing like kolam, learn new language, watch good movies, go to temple or church...You can get peace of mind...
Next you said you depend everything to your husband's parents..No problem.. Ask money from husband to meet out your personel expenditure....Start Saving Bank account near by your home..
Next you said adjustment...Its nice one..But at the same time you should stand on your own leg...
Next you said lonlyness....Its very dangerous...First of all dont feel lonly...Make good friends or already may be you have some good friends..contact them.Try to find out won frequency of mind...share your feelings( with limit) with your good friend.Please dontsay everything..
God Bless you..

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Of course , Life will be hard when you stay alone with a kid not to share his mischieves to your husband and also financial dependence on your In laws.. but you can always discuss with your husband for your personal expenses and expenses that you want to do for your child for which you dont want to get permission like for simple things....Its just that you are feeling lonely so you are getting a little depressed... if you can join work again. do it. or go to some classes and distract a little bit from your normal routine.. though its your child.. looking after all the time will make you a little depressed..after all we all are human.. but be careful on choosing friendships.. Even you have good friends.. its not advisable to share "everything" with them.. So have fun with friends without affecting your family routine... Thats about it...:)

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
hi, i am house wife, with a small kid. my husband is working in abroad. i stay with his parents. life is not too easy because i have to depend on them for everything. i generally adjust with people, but as days goes on i feel its becoming a habit and people take me for granted. i was working earlier but quit after marriage. i feel very lonely i cant even share my feeling with any one....
Kalai!

sila visayangal enna romba varuthapaduthumda athula ithuvum onnu kalyanamgrathe valkaiyoda kasta nastangala orutharala thangika mudiyathu sanjuka tholum thatti kuduka kaikalum venum apdingrathukaha than seyranga but fate n situvation gulps it :(

but think of ur hubby?
ungalukachum baby pakathula irukan namma natla irukom but wat he do?

unga ellarayum santhosama nala badiya vachukanumnu thane avar anga kasta padrar
itha nenga unga bayta solra mathiri unga manasta solunga :)

and neenga than antha veetoda rani apdinu feel panunga

athu ungala nambithan sulaluthu neenga ilaina athu familyah irukathu
so unga rajjiyam athu
ungalukum unga ilavarasanukumana oru samrajyam athunu ninachukonga
athula nithi amaicharkala inlaws irukanga :)
ipdi ninachukongappa
solrathu easythan i know but v hav ti cure iliya
illaina intha depression ungala saptudum
so unga husta soli enna panalamnu kelunga velaiku porenu sola venam jus ask his opinion unga viewlarunthu avar parthu solrapa itz easy to do ya :)

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Kalai

Dont feel i know this is very sensitive issue

you please discuss with your husband patiently do not tell every time he may also feel bored and changes are there for him to think u as a cribber

convey to him in a polish manner and make him understand that you and your son love him very much only he can make your life happy without him life is meaningless though you are treated well by his parents

put the picture like that and convey your love all the times and make him feel happy

defiantly he will take both of you to his place

we all pray for your happy married life

dont give up dear

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.