What food to give for my 7 month old baby?

I am New to this forum, I am a mother of 7 month old baby(11-05-11). can you help me what are the things that can be given to my child.

I am New to this forum, I am a mother of 7 month old baby(11-05-11). can you help me what are the things that can be given to my child.
I think juices are fine at about 6-7 months but recommends baby food and water more than juice . if you've started baby food, but I definitely would not give your baby orange juice.Actually I was told orange juice is not suitable under 1 year

you can feed her soft, mashed foods. You may want to stay away from beans though! With my son, I would give him a bottle when he first woke up (about 8-10 oz., whatever he wanted), then I would give him baby food for his next meal. For snacks I would give him bananas, applesauce, or the little Gerber puffy snacks.

Last edited:
I think juices are fine at about 6-7 months but recommends baby food and water more than juice . if you've started baby food, but I definitely would not give your baby orange juice.Actually I was told orange juice is not suitable under 1 year
thanks for the information. but please clear me why we should not give orange juice to kids under 1 year.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
thanks for the information. but please clear me why we should not give orange juice to kids under 1 year.

Yes Kalaivani, you can very well give the Orange juice to the child within 1 year also. You can give it from the 3rd month itself.

Only thing is, you should add little hot water to the prepared fresh juice and then give it to the baby.

It gives natural vitamin C to the child.

I have also answered to your question in your thread. Please go through it.