What is hair ingrowth?

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
An ingrown hair often occurs as a result of shaving. The hair is cut with a razor, and as it begins to grow back, it curls inside the hair follicle at a different angle. The hair gets trapped beneath the skin. A common sign of an ingrown hair is a small bump that is red or pink and tender to touch. An ingrown hair will naturally diminish in most cases within one or two weeks.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
You can also follow these steps to prevent hair in-growth.

• Avoid reverse shaving, shaving hair too closely may also increase chances of hair in growth
  • Exfoliate your skin after waxing or shaving
  • Avoid shaving dry skin. Make your skin wet before shaving
  • Massage your skin with good skin cream after waxing or shaving
  • Avoid shaving on one part or area of skin for longer time
  • Use warm water to make your hands and legs wet before shaving or waxing
  • Avoid waxing your hands and legs at shorter intervals to avoid hair in-growth, it leads to hair breakage. Let there be full growth before a waxing appointment
  • Avoid exerting too much of pressure on your skin while removing hair

Hey nice article.
By the way I am a beautiful lock on Hrithik’s head full of gorgeous hair! As I have observed, from my vantage point (of being on top of Hrithik’s head, duh!), a lot of you want glamourous locks…but (sigh, sigh) very few of you manage to look like me. So, I will try to be at my swishiest best and using my enviable position to best advantage, I’ll tell you the secrets of my beauty and of course, I’ll give you a glimpse of what goes on in Hrithik’s world. Follow my hair strands on The Chronicles of Hlock (Hrithik's Hair Lock) . See you there!