what is the reason for not getting pregnant

i was married before a year, i am trying to get pregnant but i can't ..
Is this is too earlly to get consult with doctor or i can consult with doctor?
what is the reason for not getting pregnant?

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sweety89, don't wait anymore. go to a good gynecologist and take their advice. don't get afraid. there is nothing impossible in this world. only thing is that you should have positive thinking and self confidence. be happy and cheerful. if you are belonging to hindu religion and go to nearest Perumaal (Vishnu) temple and submit to your prayer to Thaayaar (Sri Mahalakshmi) and then go to moolavar (Perumaal) to resubmit your wishes. definitely you will be blessed with a beautiful child of your choice. Otherwise also if you are belonging to Christianity or Islam, always pray the God, the Almighty, your wishes will be fulfilled instantly. Have faith and pray the God with confidence. thanks and all the best.

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
Dear Sweety,

There are lot of things that are unexplained when it comes to pregnancy,If you are not under any contraceptive in the above said one year then you should go to a Gynac now. There are multiple things need to be tested to make sure everything is alright,like Uterus scan,egg quality,thyroid and ovarian cyst issues. so please go and take a doc's advice.
All the best for your TTC. lots of baby dust to you...

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.