What kids need from us?

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
All Kids need the basics of life. And they also need to feel loved and secure. By giving our children all the things they need, we can help them be safe, strong and thrive.

Yeah Friends, "What kids need from us?" Give your Points about how you can help the children you care for feel loved and secure.

Enjoy the Spirit of Childhood! :)

Attachments

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Karthi,

Very nice thread and needy also for these days.

To the best of my knowledge I am sharing my views here.

Basically every child will seek the love & caring. The parents should give both love and care to their child first.

Secondly, all kids need recognition and appreciation, even for a very small activity. Just clapping - for a toddler tries to stand a fraction of second - is a motivation. It will certainly increase the self confidence of the kid.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
True that Kaa! Hi 5 Good Points! Summed up all ;)

Hi Karthi,

Very nice thread and needy also for these days.

To the best of my knowledge I am sharing my views here.

Basically every child will seek the love & caring. The parents should give both love and care to their child first.

Secondly, all kids need recognition and appreciation, even for a very small activity. Just clapping - for a toddler tries to stand a fraction of second - is a motivation. It will certainly increase the self confidence of the kid.

ramyaraj

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Kartiiii

Very interesting thread.

According to my knowledge we should never under estimate any child. We should give some response to them. We should ask their suggestion also.... and we should not force them for anything. Then they will feel secure and their mind also will be free.

First give your kid trust.... if they trust us.... they will share everything with us. Once they started to share everything with us.... then which one they can share with us only they will do... they won't think beyond that.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good as usual Ramm! Yeah, Agreed with your Last Statement.. Hi 5

Hi Kartiiii

Very interesting thread.

According to my knowledge we should never under estimate any child. We should give some response to them. We should ask their suggestion also.... and we should not force them for anything. Then they will feel secure and their mind also will be free.

First give your kid trust.... if they trust us.... they will share everything with us. Once they started to share everything with us.... then which one they can share with us only they will do... they won't think beyond that.

durgasakthi

Guru's of Penmai
Hi karti @gkarti

Very useful thread dear....

according to me first they need an appreciation....whatever things they do ,we have to appreciate them like clap or a small hug .....appreciation not only makes them happy its like a boost to do their work in a right way...

And they need a complete care from us....we have to spend some time to play,to chat with them then only they can share their views and suggestions ...we should not underestimate them...we should not compare them with other kids based ontheir activities.....not force to do the things if they are not interested ....we should be friendly always and we have to trust them...

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well Said Dugg.. Comparing kids with other children is a Recipe for Disaster. And As you Said, Compelling Kids to do things they don't want to do is highly awful.. Atharkku, We can try to encourage them to be active in general. BTW THanks Durgg Hi 5

Hi karti @gkarti

Very useful thread dear....

according to me first they need an appreciation....whatever things they do ,we have to appreciate them like clap or a small hug .....appreciation not only makes them happy its like a boost to do their work in a right way...

And they need a complete care from us....we have to spend some time to play,to chat with them then only they can share their views and suggestions ...we should not underestimate them...we should not compare them with other kids based ontheir activities.....not force to do the things if they are not interested ....we should be friendly always and we have to trust them...

jenifapravin

Commander's of Penmai
ஹாய் கார்த்தி,

குழந்தைகளுக்கு புதுசா எதை பார்த்தாலும் கேள்வி கேட்க தோணும்..... அப்படி கேள்வி கேட்கும் போது அதை நாம் தவிர்காமல் அவர்கள் கேட்பதற்கு உரிய பதிலை சொல்ல வேண்டும் என்று நினைப்பார்கள். அப்படி சொல்லும் போது இன்னும் தெரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்ற ஆர்வம் வரும்.

அதே போல் அவர்கள் ஏதாவது நம்மிடம் சொல்ல வரும் போது அதை நாம் பொறுமையாக முழுதையும் கேட்க வேண்டும் என்றும் நினைப்பார்கள். அப்படி அவர்கள் சொல்வதை நாம் கேட்போம் என்று தெரிந்தால் மனத்தில் உள்ளதை மறைக்காமல் சொல்ல தோன்றும்.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
உரிய பதில் - பொறுமை இது இரண்டும் அவசியம். அருமையா சொல்றீங்க ஜெயா :) நமது பதிலிலே ஆர்வத்தைத் தூண்டிவிடுவது, is a good Approach.. Danke :yo:

ஹாய் கார்த்தி,

குழந்தைகளுக்கு புதுசா எதை பார்த்தாலும் கேள்வி கேட்க தோணும்..... அப்படி கேள்வி கேட்கும் போது அதை நாம் தவிர்காமல் அவர்கள் கேட்பதற்கு உரிய பதிலை சொல்ல வேண்டும் என்று நினைப்பார்கள். அப்படி சொல்லும் போது இன்னும் தெரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்ற ஆர்வம் வரும்.

அதே போல் அவர்கள் ஏதாவது நம்மிடம் சொல்ல வரும் போது அதை நாம் பொறுமையாக முழுதையும் கேட்க வேண்டும் என்றும் நினைப்பார்கள். அப்படி அவர்கள் சொல்வதை நாம் கேட்போம் என்று தெரிந்தால் மனத்தில் உள்ளதை மறைக்காமல் சொல்ல தோன்றும்.