What should I use to clean my face?

Geetha A

Citizen's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sarva,

I am also having oily face. My tips are, frequently wash ur face with mild face wash or soap. My choice is kadalai+ patcha payarumavu +kashthuri manjal best combination. you can feel the difference on yr face imediately. weekly once take stream on face. If possible any fruit massage u can try on ur self.

I hope ,i clarified you. Take care.

Oily skin tends to get a dirty surface film, as dirt sticks more easily on to skin because of the oil. You can try using some sort of cleanser to try and control the feeling of griminess. Try using a gel instead of a cream, as there are creams that might make your face oilier after a while. You will likely find gels which are suitable for oily skin in the market. Or, you can try Soothing Cleansing Gel from Kaya skin clinic and care for your skin as it deserves.

dnsintu

Guru's of Penmai
hi frens...
im also having oily face...

now, im using Clean & Clear face wash...
its a oil control face wash which helps to remove excess oil and dirt...

after using it, i can feel that my face looks clean, clear and long lasting oil-free skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

alisaroack

Banned User
Oily skin is not a place to be proud of. In addition to one of the biggest reasons for your face feeling greasy and shiny, which is acne.If any one wants to solve acne problem,so they use the acne cream.

The multani mitti and rose water mask is famous around the globe, and for a good reason. This duo works great by balancing the pH of your skin, naturally cooling it, and reducing oiliness, making you look fresh and radiant.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.