what to do - husband is not coming to hospital

hi. i married before 8 years. i dont have child. now am 34 years old. i consulted with many doctors so many times. doctor said no prob with me asked me to bring my husband for check up. i asked him to come with me. but he always refused. i requested him for more than 3 years. always he said no i wont come. my mil is not supporting me. she is blaming me only. i dont know wat do. i am so much worried. please help me

Guruji

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Kavippriya

Try to sit and discuss with your partner and explain the fact of living and marriage to him in his way of liking...

Give the importance of the meaning of life, and the need of kids of your married life.
If you dont have problem in yourself, you should make him understand your stand and clear his doubts and make him realise his mistakes and take him to physician

If still he is adament, seek support of elders who got you married so that things are sorted out at the earliest....

Should you need astrological help, you can post your query in Astrology predictions thread

Thanks and regards

GOD bless you a happy married life and a Good and Healthy progeny soon

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Kavi

Please discuss patiently with your hubby and also with your inlaws

If they strongly refusing to consult a doctor you better go for a adoption

you convince them for adoption please do not fight you have to go a long way with your husband

may god bless you dear

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
hi. i married before 8 years. i dont have child. now am 34 years old. i consulted with many doctors so many times. doctor said no prob with me asked me to bring my husband for check up. i asked him to come with me. but he always refused. i requested him for more than 3 years. always he said no i wont come. my mil is not supporting me. she is blaming me only. i dont know wat do. i am so much worried. please help me
hello kavi its very hard to hear. some males are behaving like this. they might have think, if dr found any prob with him during the check up, you may not like him or respect him. and even that for he refused for the check up.

dont argue with him but have a healthy discussion with him. you clear your point first to him. make him understand that you wont behave like what he is thinking for any sake.

first try to compromise your mil and talk with her and know the reason why she is not advicing her son but blaming u. compromise her and let her to speak with his son.